PDA

View Full Version : DY- NOrwegian update

brs
27th Mar 2012, 12:34
Hi everybody

does anybody knows the chance for a low timer (246h TT) to get into DY

acording the their website they are "searching" for low timers that wants to pay for there own TR course

Not that i really like that approach.

Regards

BRS

truckflyer
30th Mar 2012, 09:45
From what I have heard, was that they do not have a setup that supports that program, with regards to recruiting cadets, so why they have it on their website is another question, however no hopes from what I have heard.

(besides there was a rumuour if you browse enough online, that there is some place in Estonia or so, where they will contract you trough your own SSTR similar Ryanair, but haven't had it verified.

aloha1985
30th Mar 2012, 16:09
From what I have heard, was that they do not have a setup that supports that program, with regards to recruiting cadets, so why they have it on their website is another question, however no hopes from what I have heard.

They have an agreement with the University of Lund for MPL students. For the time being, I suppose they are CPL students. Those coming out of the University of Tromsų, who have attended Lund, are prioritised.

(besides there was a rumuour if you browse enough online, that there is some place in Estonia or so, where they will contract you trough your own SSTR similar Ryanair, but haven't had it verified.

Arpi Aviation. A Norwegian company that have established a subsidiary in Estonia to contract Scandinavians on Estonian conditions to work for Norwegian in Finland.

Griffin
30th Mar 2012, 16:23
As shady as it sounds...

captplaystation
30th Mar 2012, 19:40
At least the ARPI FO's are now getting the same money as FO's contracted through PARC & Rishworth, as opposed to the rather pitiful amount they were paid last year.