PDA

View Full Version : No wonder we drink!

Eastwest Loco
12th Mar 2012, 13:01
:sad:

After Air Australia going tits up I thought I might get a break from the dramas. Nah!

Incidentaly, the cash refunds I processed through IATA before the airline was withdrawn totally from any Agent connectivity have seemingly evaporatd. Go figure.

Does anyone have any more definitive info on Kingfisher Airlines? The (as usual) good oil in here has pointed out info that I was unaware of regarding zero cash and crews flying for nothing without pay since November. Gotta love them - they love their Airline.

Back to the chase. I have about a dozen ladies and their family at a Yoga retreat in India at the moment. Yep - and they are all gorgeous, the lights are on but on an automatic computer controlled cycle and any mention of adversity causes a "possum in the high beam" expression of disbelief and denial as happens just before ARC is implanted in reverse on their foreheads.

The flights they are on are codeshare Kingfisher Red.

Is anyone aware if Kingfisher Red is still operating viably?

Sorry to drag you into this. I just need to know how deep the crater is this time.:ugh::ugh::ugh:

Best all.

EWL

Plazbot
12th Mar 2012, 15:39
Ask in inthe Indian sub forum.

condorbaaz
12th Mar 2012, 15:51
Rebook n reschedule..

Going belly up real soon

Yarra
12th Mar 2012, 15:55
EWL..... in our part of the world..a directive from RJ indicating not to accept tickets issued on Kingfisher paperwork...RJ themselves not in a good position either...81 mil USD loss this fin year.....