PDA

View Full Version : Any Latest Information on Air Alsie - Danish Falcon Operator

Iver
12th Mar 2012, 00:30
I have not seen any recent information on this operator and I am looking for an update. I noticed recently that Air Alsie has a rather large fleet of new Falcons - something like 3 Falcon 7Xs and 7-8 Falcon 2000s (including several new Falcon 2000LXs) in addition to a few Citations.

What's the latest with Air Alsie? Hiring? Where do they typically source pilots from (private, airline or military)? Do they hire non-typed pilots? Do they have pilots based outside of Denmark? Not sure, but is the Air Alsie callsign "Mermaid"?

Also, any idea what a roster would look like on the Falcon 2000 fleet? How many days off per month "likely" if flying the Falcon 2000 or 7X?

PMs also welcome.

Cheers

Falconman
13th Mar 2012, 16:10
I did apply through the official channels (website) and direct to the CP some months ago - but heard absolutely nothing. I do have lots of Falcon time - but on the classic cockpit. I think most of theirs are fairly new as you say and therefore EASy cockpits and different ratings, unfortunately