PDA

View Full Version : Multi-engine instructor rating pre-flight briefings

PJ500
10th Mar 2012, 14:50
Hello all, I have just acquired a multi-engine instructor rating and wondered if anyone had a powerpoint presentation of the pre-flight briefings for the air exercises that they would be willing to share. I know it's scrounging but I only have written notes and can't find anything on the web.

Thanks in advance,

S-Works
11th Mar 2012, 08:55
Buy yourself a copy of the Halstead/Newton ME Instructor manual and create slides from that. That's what I have although it's usually easier to put them in a white board.

italia458
13th Mar 2012, 20:22
Not to insult but if you can't create slides for pre-flight briefings for anything, you're not qualified to teach it.

Like bose-x said, get a textbook and make the slides yourself. It will require you to get even more familiar with the principles of multi engine flight and if you don't learn a thing or two after making the slides, you didn't do them properly! Put some time and effort into making them. I've seen some very poorly designed presentations with some info that's just completely wrong. Don't be part of the lack-of-good-instruction problem.

[/rant]