PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok VTBS handling

INNflight
4th Mar 2012, 12:25
Good day ppruners,

Any hints to which handling agent / FBO would be best for VTBS in a G450?

Had a look at the few on the "handbook of business aviation" website, but none really struck me as "the one" to use.

Thanks, I'd appreciate any hints or experiences.

captainmorgan888
4th Mar 2012, 15:13
We use mjets at VTBD, excellent Service. Never tryed them at VTBS.

FrankR
4th Mar 2012, 22:28
One of the most experienced is Julie Ambrose, with ASA Group. Used to be with Air Routing, they are headquartered in Bangkok. Use her first name at asag. aero

VIKING9
5th Mar 2012, 05:34
Highly recommend Julie Ambrose also. PM me and I'll send you her full details.

spw888
6th Mar 2012, 06:32
Hi Simon Wagstaff here, I own & operate The ASA Group in Hong Kong & Bangkok.

Thank you very much for the vote of confidence for Julie Ambrose, who joined us here from ARI over 2 years ago and is now our Operations Director for Thailand, Cambodia & Laos.

Julie has handled hundreds of flights in the region, including many many at VTBS and VTBD. We usually recommend VTBS over VTBD for several reasons, however it is currently restricted to 3 hours parking which can be inconvenient & expensive and involves re-positioning to VTBU for parking.

Please email julie or ops at our URL address at asag.aero for any flight handling, permit, off-airport services anywhere in SE Asia.

INNflight
6th Mar 2012, 07:15
Thanks very much idd for the help everyone - appreciate it!

BRGDS

exitfirstright
12th Mar 2012, 15:25
You can access Don Muang/VTBD VFR and daylight but its back to full ops soon. Was through there 10 days ago. MJets are the mandated handlers. Sadly their facilities were under water for a while and much needs to be repaired/replaced but access to the City for the Boss is best and no grief on the ground.
Handling is [email protected]
Tel: +66854856623

Steer away from VTBS.

VIKING9
12th Mar 2012, 17:16
There is nothing wrong with VTBS so why steer clear of it ? Parking is restricted to 3hrs but if on a fuel stop, no problem. I've used VTBS many times with no problems at all.