PDA

View Full Version : recommendation mcc at CRM White Waltham

belowradar
3rd Mar 2012, 11:08
I just completed my MCC training at CRM white Waltham on their very modern EFIS CJ2 Sim and felt the need to let others know of my very good experience.

I have completed lots of training courses at lots of different aviation organisations both here and in US but I can honestly say hand on heart that this training course was the best ever by far.

If you want a brand new EFIS sim with great reliability, fantastic airline training captains with a vast knowledge of airline operations and an organisation that delivers more than it promises then this is the place for you.

They also helped me get my CV into the format and focus that airlines expect. The job market may be hard at the moment but having successfully completed this course and with a fresh MCC certificate my confidence levels are very high. Each sortie was conducted meticulously and there was no get out for sub standard calls or flying. It was amazing to see how improved my 2 crew flying was on the last flight.

So top tip ! Don't deliberate if you want a fantastic MCC course with instructors who have a lifetime of airline flying in their log books then pick up the phone and grab those precious slots. Definitely an organisation that is going places.

Thanks Rob, Iain, Andrew, Cali and Richard:D.