PDA

View Full Version : Elite Assessment for Emirates Interview

Runcorn Bridge
3rd Mar 2012, 10:47
Hi, I was juSt wondering if anyone has any experience of using the Elite Assessment course to prepare for the Emirates Interview?

Anybody know things like price, accuracy of course, if it REALLY helped to shine at the interview.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Payscale
4th Mar 2012, 06:29
Never heard of them. Unless it is run by recently retired EK pilots/HR staff directly involved in the selection precess, I would not spend any money there. I doubt if it helps. Relax and be your self and be honest. The flying skills you must have from before.. Good luck to you

Runcorn Bridge
4th Mar 2012, 10:03
Thanks for that........anyone else?

lospilotos
4th Mar 2012, 10:06
Itīs highly accurate and very good preparation. The software and presentation does not have the look and feel you would expect for something in that price range, but it does what it says it will, prepare you for the selection process.

Runcorn Bridge
4th Mar 2012, 16:50
Is it any better than the Latest Pilot Jobs software? It's $30 instead of Ģ395 for the Elite Program.

Buys Ballot
4th Mar 2012, 17:57
latestpilotjobs is full of mistakes. Even more than ACE. Though it's useful for its price.

GShocker
4th Mar 2012, 20:24
latestpilot pack was just fine for me. I didn't notice much of mistakes in it. Same things that were asked at the interview. Although pack is done so that you would do the whole thing in Dubai. As for me, I did the first two days in London and the sim was 737-400 but still the same program, same questions.

km5
4th Mar 2012, 22:03
Elite is expensive but you get what you pay for. It really gives you a walk through preparation. You don't waste time on stuff you don't need and are able to focus on everything that is needed to shine in the selection.

On a down side they could do with some more questions for the compas ATPL test (they had only 30) but the rest of the compass was accurate.

The killer app for me was the way the course gets you thinking and really prepares all your example based questions and answers, also the sim management has brilliant tips which alot of people just don't think about.

Payscale
5th Mar 2012, 09:50
Are you guys on a commission :)
You have been preparing your whole life by practicing being YOU. Dont play someone you think they want to see. If YOU is not good enough, chances are that EK is not the place for your personality.

I think all this prep school is just a business capitalizing on your fears of failing. But if it works for you....