View Full Version : China Southern

Polynesianguy
27th Feb 2012, 04:44
See that China Southern are looking for Sydney based crew. Looks like they maybe opening other locations later on this year but just wondering if anyone has any inside information on this airline or anything else such as how their interview process is done???

Cheers:-)

cabin-gal
29th Feb 2012, 04:10
hi there,
i also applied through seek but havnt heard anything from them yet and also not quite sure abt their interview proccess...pay...ect::confused:
plzz let me know if u hear any info,thx

angel14
29th Feb 2012, 07:18
Hi There

My daughter applied last year and was invited to an interview in December but unfortunatley she was unable to get back as she is based overseas.

She was to be based in Sydney and train in China.

Not sure if it is the same conditions still.

cabin-gal
29th Feb 2012, 10:49
hi Angle14,
thx for ur info,r they also interview in sydney too ??
i dont mind have a training in china, coz i lived in china for years and i also speak the language fluently too, but anyway, ive applied online havnt heard anything yet,also r they proccess through agency or airline them self???i mean interviews...ect!!! do u know abt the salary stuff ??

OMG, I think ive too many questions ,loll
tk care,thx again !;)

GoldCoast1
2nd Mar 2012, 10:22
Hey Cabin-gal

FYI

first Aust GS is underway in China at the moment, they started Feb 20, not sure if they are holding any more after that.

GC1

spaniel77
25th Mar 2012, 12:09
First 13 Australian CZ Cabin Crew are nearly on their last stages of Ground School.

Check out the article here:
First image of China Southern's Australian cabin crew - Airline News - etravelblackboardasia.com (http://www.etravelblackboardasia.com/article/82641/first-image-of-china-southerns-australian-cabin-crew)

Seems like their only hiring females. Bummer...:ugh::{:eek:

boo187
28th Mar 2012, 00:32
hi guys

just letting you know they are currently conducting the phone interviews for these positions - i had them call me today

good luck to anyone who has applied

spaniel77
6th Apr 2012, 14:44
Just got an invite to a session day...hmmm. :suspect:

Should I go or not??? Wish we had more info about the conditions...

Ming06
13th Apr 2012, 03:33
Hi, would you be able to know where is the best place to stay in shanghai near airport and near city please? (Rental not too expensive)
Thank you
Ming