PDA

View Full Version : BAC 1-11, great but loud !??

Eggboy
8th Sep 2001, 03:40
I am currently a 4 ringer on type, with additional ratings on the MD 83/87 aircraft, age 58, worrying about current noise abatement procedures with regards to Italy/Portugal's current JAA reg?!!!. With over 8500 hours TT, I am desperate for work. Familiar with corporate operations, I posssess consumate executive operations skills and am famliar with liasing betweeen corporate and executive level staff. I am perfectly willing to relocate worldwide.

scroggs
8th Sep 2001, 20:55
Eggboy,
this is not really the appropriate place for this post. Having said that, I'm not sure where is!
The thing is, this forum is for those attempting to achieve their first professional licences. We don't advertise jobs or job-seekers, we just offer advice.
To remove your post would seem a bit hard, so I won't, and I wish you all the luck in getting a new job. But for anyone else considering a similar post, please don't! We can't offer you the readership you need for your ad to be effective. Try 'Questions' and phrase your post appropriately for that forum.

Eggboy
8th Sep 2001, 21:22
Scroggs,
Sorry if I have stepped out of line here. It is as you said, I wasn't sure where to post this! :o

Mooney
9th Sep 2001, 18:56
Eggboy,

You may be interested in this ad from last weeks Flight International ;

Publication: Flight International: 28 August 2001
Position: BAC 1*11 Captains
Company: Aravco Ltd

ARAVCO LTD
Due to continued growth we require a type rated
HS125 Captain and First Officer
We are also interested in part*time
BAC 1*11 Captains.
One page only CVs to: Ian Jennings. www.Aravco.com (http://www.Aravco.com)
Telephone enquiries will not be accepted

Submit Applications To:
Name: Ian Jennings
Address: Business Aviation Centre
Farnborough
GU14 6XA
UK

Fax: 44 0 1252 377709

Email: [email protected]

Speedbird59
9th Sep 2001, 19:16
Nationwide in South Africa operate a few BAC 1-11s, I think from Jo'burg to Durban. With that experience I'm sure they'd look at you.

Not sure whether its what you had in mind