View Full Version : Atlantic Aerospace

pimp4life123456789
22nd Feb 2012, 20:31
Any feedbacks on Atlantic Aerospace?

Jock SR71
20th Nov 2012, 13:59
From GEP post:

It gets no better as time goes on....
Well six months have gone past, Captain R still has not recovered the £2000 he lost after Zaffar Khan introduced him to Robert Weaver.

Two more disgruntled people have appeared, seemingly having lost money through ventures linked to Zaffar Khan.

Atlantic Aerospace (AAS)
Guys please do not get sucked into this company AAS, I did and it cost me £5000 deposit for line training with an airline who had no idea that this company AAS had enrolled me to do line training with them.
I am now in the process of trying to get the deposit back from them.
AAS seem to operate out of the US (Tony Meyers) and Latvia (John Reynolds) and Have a UK partner (Zaffar Khan) of Northern Flight Simulation.
This company AAS is not a reputable company so PLEASE BE WARNED DO NOT GET SUCKED IN THEY WILL PROMISE YOU LINE TRAINING AND DELIVER NOTHING.
they took 2000 pounds away from me....
Oh my god, I lost 2000 pounds. i gave money to Zaffer Khan from Northern Flight Simulation. When I ask the money back, Atlantic Aerospace get involved. Its clear that these guys are working together. I dnt know how much money these people are making in such ways. I started my legal steps before few months and also reported this to other authorities. If anyone is affected by this scam please contact me on [email protected] and lets move together legally.
It seems like they are making big money and its a big scam. Its already they took 7000 pounds (5000 pounds from the guy above me and 2000 pounds from me). How can they jus take others money without any justice.
WHO EVER GAVE THE MONEY AND INVOLVED THIS GUYS PLEASE COME FORWARD AND SUPPORT US AND WHOEVER CONSIDERING TO GIVE THE MONEY PLEASE PLEASE DNT AS YOU GUYS WILL 100% LOOSE YOUR MONEY.THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND ALSO THE GUY ABOVE.

flare3
21st Nov 2012, 13:57
I would prefer having to write a better first message on your forum, but I have to say to anybody who read that to stay away from AAS!
I am not the first saying that and I hope our advice will be followed if people in contact with AAS don't want to be disappointed, or having money which disappear!
As an example there is number of guys from a reputable TRTO who paid for a line training on A320 in not a so bad country in Africa and where told (after money transfer) that it'll not be the country said previously ... but another one, not really a good one (like RDC).
They asked for money back ... and are still asking!!
And 7500 € lost is nothing ... :mad: ... as we all know!!

wata
21st Nov 2012, 21:10
I just want share my experience to other people here.

I contracted with AAS and have known it since February, 2012.
I went to England first for a refreshment course provided by NFS and then
sent to Germany for a simulator session which is an interview for an African airline.
I got a kind of 'fail' for the interview but AAS made another arrangement for me.
I'm a trainee of the airline now and have flown about 150 hours on type of A320.
That's it! :)

Guzman737
20th Dec 2012, 09:58
Please tell me more about your experience on going!! did you contact to Zaffar Khan (Northern Flight Simulato)?? I am thinking to pay a Line training with them but after reading previous post I am afrait to put the money in a wrong place:ouch:. Cheers

Jock SR71
20th Jan 2013, 10:50
I have just heard that Zaffar Khan again has taken a £5000 deposit and is not able to deliver the promised line training, and now will not return the deposit.

zutreffendskandal
8th Feb 2013, 23:34
I agree 100%, this guy are crooks, anyone considering to go with them, don't do it. there are many pilot trying to sue them. they have take their money without results

:{:hmm:

wata
13th Feb 2013, 10:45
I just hit 250 hours on type in January and I'm still continuing and enjoying the flights. Take-off and landing are exciting. You may not know that taxiing in the airport where the space is packed with other airplanes and cruise in turbulent conditions with a lot of CBs are also exciting.

AAS introduced me NFS for my refreshing course of A320. So, I didn't know about NFS before. But NFS just did my refreshing course professionally and I'm contented of the service.

I don't know why people here are writing negative comments to AAS. I don't know what is going on with the people who have negative opinion, but for me, AAS is the best line training company and if you doubt it, you can just visit my place to see what is going on if you have time. 'Seeing is believing', do I believe.

It is of course totally up to you to put your money on AAS or NFS or whatever. One thing that is true, this line training here is very good opportunity to zero time pilots. The airline and AAS are cooperating and providing this excellent program for us. The price looks very expensive, I understand that. But considering the fact that after 500 hours on type, you can probably get the A320 pilot job almost anywhere in the world, the price would not be so high. Normally, F/O's salary ranges between $5,000 to nearly $10,000 per months depending on which airline you work for. And normally, as you are expat, the airline would provide you with housing and commuting for free. (My line training airline provide the employed pilots here with the housing and air tickets to go home and back for free.)

I just wish any misunderstanding between you and AAS and/or NFS would be resolved soon.