PDA

View Full Version : BA: HND to LHR

LondonPax
22nd Feb 2012, 11:59
Does anyone know whether BA's 777's on the Tokyo Haneda - Heathrow route are new Club World or old? They seem to all be old out of NRT.

Thinking of giving the HND route a try, despite the brutally early start of 06:25:eek:

Flew into HND from HKG last year and it was great.

Cheers.

Businesstraveller
22nd Feb 2012, 12:24
Bit of a combination of old and new I understand, but getting bertter as time moves on. Apparently the only way to be sure is to phone BA a day or so before and ask if it's a B777-200 (old) or B777-300 (new).
Personally I'll be disappointed if its the old interior when I burn some miles in F class later this year!

ihatechewinggum
23rd Feb 2012, 07:11
BA operates a new 777-300 on the NRT route, and the 777-200 to HND. As I understand it, the new F cabin is guaranteed out of HND, something to do with the crew rest area needed on a flight of that length, and all 772s with that facility having now been refitted with the new seat. (Assuming you meant new F - they all have the newer CW seat.)

That 0625 departure works fine for me - stay up all night, take a melatonin as you board the plane, and sleep the UK night. :)