PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions please!!!

DanielBaxter
7th Sep 2001, 23:21
Story goes like this:

Wednesday: Send off BA Trainee Pilot Scheme form by registered delivery post

Thursday: Am informed that my form was signed for at BA recruitment centre

Friday: Open one of my letters that came in the post. Is a standard reply from BA acknowledging my form arrived. That was quick I think to myself. I then open the next letter and find my BA form back with me. Instant failure I think, the letter says I omitted to fill in details required. I then look over my form and BA are querying whether GCE's are in fact A-Levels! I then telephone BA recruitment and speak to the lady who dealt with my form. I am reassured that this episode will not count against me, and they needed to make sure I had the A-levels otherwise it would be a waste if they offered me an invitation to the aptitudes! I've ammended and resent my form, they'll have it on Monday. So does this sound positive to you lot? I mean, would they bother sending it back to me if they were just going to reject me anyway?? Am I over-analysing what the lady said on the phone? Also, I noticed lots of "W" "R" and "H" marks in the margin where I wrote the big essay style questions.

Anyone care to give their opinion? Would be appreciated!

Thanks
Daniel

FMC=MC2
7th Sep 2001, 23:35
Calm down m8y, at least you got a reply, go read some books , have a cup of tea...good luck :)

DanielBaxter
8th Sep 2001, 00:20
Speedbird 2946,

Thanks! I hope you're right!! The marks seem to be dotted around...i just wonder what they mean! Sometimes there is one mark in each paragraph, and in other places there are lots!! So here's hoping they are positive marks!!

Daniel