PDA

View Full Version : Virgin - Coles : Loyalty Programs

Mark Campbell
17th Feb 2012, 03:38
Recognising for importance Woolworths is to the QF FF program, I wonder if VA will announce the link to Coles next week as part of their profit announcement.

maggotdriver
17th Feb 2012, 11:09
Couldn't agree more! Maybe they'll get Telstra/Vodafone as well?

Worrals in the wilds
17th Feb 2012, 13:34
Have any of you :cool: people made these schemes work for you? Last time I crunched the numbers it was something like; spend five grand at designated Big Grocery/Fuel/Piss/Gambling outlet and get twenty bucks towards an airfare to Townsville, when the provider feels like it on an early morning Thursday flight...subject to availability. :sad:

It seems like a lot of card swiping and customer loyalty for very little return, when one can shop at the local ethnic 'strictly cash' grocer and independent servo for a few bucks less, with the added bonus that the vegetables don't walk into the carpark to greet you...:ooh:

Servo
17th Feb 2012, 20:48
It seems like a lot of card swiping and customer loyalty for very little return, when one can shop at the local ethnic 'strictly cash' grocer and independent servo for a few bucks less, with the added bonus that the vegetables don't walk into the carpark to greet you...

Timmeee! :}

Jabawocky
17th Feb 2012, 21:33
WITW

Post of the Year material there :ok:

Too much smoke and mirrors

It will never go back, but once FFPoints actually meant what they were. I have a mountain of them and rarely get to use them. 4 of us going to the USA for 3 weeks.....paid cash, could not get points seats 9 months ahead:rolleyes:.

Used them for a one way Business Class from TL, after fishing with Forkie, if I had paid for that seat I would have wanted 80% back:yuk: and I only booked it as no economy FFP seats were available.

Is the Virgin system any better? I try to use VA as much as I can and would love to use up my QFF points, but it is hard to escape.:suspect:

Ex FSO GRIFFO
18th Feb 2012, 02:28
As Worrals and your good self said Jab.....

I spend my $Megabucks per annum at my 'favourite Coles', to be rewarded with.....'FF'...
(I don't use the other source often enuf to worry about...)

MMmm...I.ve actually got enuf 'FF' points to qualify for.....

That $20 fuel voucher...combined with my 4c per litre orf 'cause I spent over $30 in ONE transaction........lemme see now....

I'm RICH!!

Cheers:yuk::ok: