PDA

View Full Version : which airline flies to Grenada, Caribbean?

groundfine
16th Feb 2012, 20:12
Hi. I have used Monarch before but there website and Cosmos agent suggest flights stop early May.
Anyone know of another direct flight from any London airport continuing beyond that date?
Thanks fort info.

JSCL
16th Feb 2012, 20:17
BA fly from LGW as do Virgin Atlantic.

Good luck :)

Charley B
16th Feb 2012, 20:23
Hi
BA go there fromLGW think its outbound Sunday and Return from Grenada on a weds arriving back here on a Thursday.
VS also go there from LGW( VS 51 depart on Thurs, inbound flight arrives back here on a Friday VS 52)
Hope this helps:)

Redcap49
16th Feb 2012, 20:30
In summer 2012 BA fly from LGW on Sundays via UVF and Wednesdays via ANU...Hope this helps.

davidjohnson6
16th Feb 2012, 21:19
More details at
Maurice Bishop International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Bishop_International_Airport)

on time all the time
17th Feb 2012, 08:23
Good morning,
I have checked the Monarch web site and Monarch has got the flight until the end of october when the contract is due for renewal. So you can book until 24/10/12 for a return up to the 31st/10

NorthernChappie
20th Feb 2012, 16:53
Depending on dates, another option could be to route through Barbados. Connections are pretty straightforward.

jabird
20th Feb 2012, 22:04
Depending on dates, another option could be to route through Barbados. Connections are pretty straightforward.

I beg to differ. A routing which calls in vi BGI - eg. BA is one thing. Buying two separate tickets, and relying on LIAT for the connection is quite another. No liability if anything goes wrong, you are at the local agent's whim and only slighty better off than booking two Ryanair sectors, when you know damn well a delay on one means boarding of the other being refused.

So to be sure you do make your connection, you'll be better off allowing several hours in between, and better still an overnight stay. Except that you then become liable to another set of local taxes too. Double check before booking!