PDA

View Full Version : Hoteles en Madrid

DVR6K
10th Jan 2002, 20:24
Hola,

Algien sabe algunos hoteles en Madrid que pueden ofrecer discuentos para miembros de la organsiación de AOPA en Inglaterra?

Mi novia viene la proxima semana y vivo en la octava planta de un edificio que no es muy romantico. Asique, quiero pasar uno o dos noches en un hotel en la ciudad con ella pero no tengo mucho dinero para gastar!!

Alguien puede ayudarme? Gracias!

==============================================
Hiya,

Now, my girlfriend is coming over to visit me out here in Madrid next week. I live on the 8th floor of a windy tower block near Barajas airport, hardly the most romantic of locations and was wondering if anyone knows of any hotels in the city that are both fairly plush and accept AOPA member discounts?? Iīm a poor 20 year old student but just thought Iīd treat her to a night away somewhere posh.

Any crews ever stayed anywhere here?

I know of loads of places here but trying to explain AOPA to people here really is stretching my Spanish to itīs absolute limits!

Cheers!

(Edited to include English version due to extreme incompetence at thinking in Spanish today!) Donīt ask me to translate that either!

[ 10 January 2002: Message edited by: DVR6K ]</p>

Critical Mach#
10th Jan 2002, 22:09
Hi DVR6K....

Donīt know any specific places that apply AOPA members discounts but I can give you 3 places where our crews stay overnight in MAD.

TRYP BARAJAS... This is located in Barajas and probably near by from where you live. Not a good place for anything.

MELIA AVENIDA DE AMERICA. Near the airport at Parque Ferial Juan Carlos I. Nice, modern hotel but hardly romantic and just about in the middle of nowhere.

MELIA CASTILLA... Downtown Madrid near Plaza de Castilla. Big rooms, nice decoration and lots of nice resataurants near by, but donīt you dare asking for nothing from room service...

Hope this helps....

Regards
CM

DVR6K
11th Jan 2002, 00:17
Hiya,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions! Have stayed in a few of the Tryp chain of hotels before now and have been quite impressed. Also, I get the bus from the Plaza Castilla to my flat every day so I will investigate the Melilla Castilla.

Loads of hotels around just a question of whoīll give me the discount!! If I canīt get one, itīs the end of this week busking on the metro for me!

Cheers