View Full Version : Saudi Arabian Airlines - Wannabes & Recruitment II

TightSlot
13th Feb 2012, 14:53
Continue Here

mutt
13th Feb 2012, 15:48
my legs is not that flawless.. yikes are they looking for flight attendants or models?

As for the girl raised in KSA, go visit them in Jeddah and apply as a local hire.

Mutt

fadreamer
14th Feb 2012, 12:26
hey.. I'm from the Philippines and was scheduled for FI on the 28th.. Can you give me some tips or what should I expect on that Day?

I'm 165cms Tall, Weighs 59kgs, light-fair skin tone, chinese eyes, but not so small, I'm 100% filipina. I'm dying to be a part of Saudia.. hope you can help me out..

the agency said they'll be hiring 100 FA's here.. all females thou.

TIA.

dragonfly89
22nd Feb 2012, 04:32
Hello there!

I applied for Saudia and I'm done with my final interview last feb 19 at IPAMS. I'm just waiting for the results of my FI. What are the chances of me being an FA? I'm really nervous about the results. I've been applying for several times with Qatar, the first time I got through until the FI, but unfortunately I received a regret letter. The second time was, I only got through until the group discussion, and the last time that I applied, I didn't get to the second assesment at all.:( it really frustrates me. I'm really hoping that I get in this time.

mutt
23rd Feb 2012, 00:41
Fadreamer, I'm sorry but i dont have a clue about the FA interview process... I wish you the best of luck, I have to admit that the Filipino FA's are some of the best that we have here.......

BTW, they dont hire guys from any country due to the non-availability of work visas.

Mutt

ProudHubby
23rd Feb 2012, 05:54
@dragonfly89, I was wondering if there was any placement fee or processing fee of sorts during the application?

dragonfly89
27th Feb 2012, 23:53
@proudhubby - IPAMS won't charge you for any placement fee or processing fee.

Traveller15
28th Feb 2012, 10:03
Does anyone receives call/text from IPAM hearing the word "CONGRATULATIONS!" (which we all wanted to hear) im just wondering if IPAMS or SV are starting to call the accepted ones. Im just hoping and waiting for my turn...

dragonfly89
29th Feb 2012, 01:29
@traveller15 I'm not sure on when they're gonna notify the successful applicants. I'm also hoping to receive that message. When was your final interview?

prettylady
10th Mar 2012, 07:00
Hi Can i ask something who interviewed you, the IPAMS representaive or SAUDIA delaegates? I think they are doing some series of interviews and Im still waiting for my result..

prettylady
10th Mar 2012, 07:03
WHos doing the interview the IPAMS or the SAUDIA delegates?

macam
4th Apr 2013, 02:54
Anyone working for SV that were hired thru IPAMS in the Philippines? Could you give us tips? How is it like working for SV? Thanks!

FlyNiki
7th Apr 2013, 11:39
Anyone working for SV that were hired thru IPAMS in the Philippines? Could you give us tips? How is it like working for SV? Thanks!

Hi Macam! I applied (last minute too) two weeks ago. I apologize, I only saw your post here now and it took me a while to figure out my login details again (hehe!)

It was rather straightforward please let me relay what happened during my visit:

As you arrive at IPAMS, they will give you a number and you'll wait your turn.
The guard will call in batches at a time, but you'll be waiting in another room still.
You'll see that there are several cubicles, each with IPAMS personnel doing one on one interviews with applicants.
When it was my turn, my interviewer asked me basic questions: tell me about yourself, what do you do, why do you want to be a flight attendant, have you applied for other airlines, what do you know about SAUDIA. After that, she led me to a portion of the room where she took my weight, and height, and asked me to reach a masking tape on the wall (I presume this is the reach test.)
After which, I was asked to wait again in her cubicle.
Then I was led to talk to the head of the recruitment agency (I believe). She was a very pleasant woman named Rocel. From there, she asked me a few more questions and she even noted that my name was familiar! (I had applied through IPAMS also for Qatar). From there, she said that final interviews would be happening the week of April 8 - 12 and should I get in, I would receive an email with instructions and necessary requirements.

And Voila, I am indeed very blessed. (To tell you the truth, I have been chasing this dream since I was in college so I hope this is it!) Come April 2, I received the email - it did indicate what I needed to do:

show up exactly as a specific time
dress according to their guidelines
bring additional papers (updated resume, whole body photos and passport size photos, and colored scanned copy of passport if available and school documents if possible)

I'm scheduled for April 11 PM. I am fervently hoping and wishing and praying that this is it for me. :) I have aunts who were FA's for this airline, they stayed a good 8-10 years. I have a cousin now who has been flying 2 years with them and she has never been happier. I hope I get to join her this year! :)

Good luck to us!