PDA

View Full Version : King Air B200 TR Training

nojamat
6th Feb 2012, 10:46
Hi everybody.

I'm looking for a TRTO to do a King Air B200 Type Rating.

Can someone tell me of a good place to do it in Europe (JAA)?

I just found Aeolus Aviation in Greece, but they don't answer me neither by phone nor email.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Fokkerwokker
6th Feb 2012, 10:55
Covered a few days ago HERE (http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/475410-type-rating-king-air-200-a.html)

fwja
19th Mar 2012, 20:33
Contact me in PM I get a contact.

fwja
16th Apr 2012, 21:08
Hello,
I'm just coming from Thessaloniki where I attended the Beech C90B Type Rating at AEOLUS Aviation Academy, it's an FTO Helenic CAA approved for Beech BE90/99/100/200 Type Rating.
The Type rating is covered over 30 hours ground school (3.1/2 days) which is provided by TRE including theoritical question bank test, then followed by 3 days of Flight training and Skill Test (6 hours Flight Training + 2 hours LST).
Flight training is provided also by TRE acting as TRI then the skill test is attended by the first TRE.
All flight training is provided on a Beech C90B which is dry leased to Air Thessaloniki, a well good maintained aircraft. Which the annual revision is done in germany.
By providing to the Belgian CAA the: FTO approval papers for FTO and for Type Rating and also JAR forms of skill test and IR renew check I get the endorsement at Belgian CAA office in 15 minutes.

Fly Safe
FWJA

Brett Futter
12th Aug 2013, 02:39
Hi Guys

Im about to do a rating on a B200 and find myself with one of the most knowledgeable people on type testing me.

I was hoping someone may have a question bank (PDF, EXCEL, WORD) that they could post here to download.

If anyone has a twin refresher course that would be amazing to *havent flown a twin a a fair while*
Help would be greatly appreciated.