PDA

View Full Version : ASEMAN AIRLINES

AVIATION REFUGEE
5th Feb 2012, 09:50
Any one knows anything about ASEMAN AIRLINES in Iran?

Airmann
5th Feb 2012, 10:50
Here's one of their pilots

http://media.80stees.com/images/products/Seinfeld_Assman_Plate-T.jpg

AVIATION REFUGEE
5th Feb 2012, 11:42
HAHA VERY FUNY!
R U SO STUPID?

jalflightdispatch
5th Feb 2012, 12:56
That's great! LMAO!

Kamelchaser
5th Feb 2012, 14:16
Lighten up a bit Refugee. That's actually funny (with two "n"s)

johnnyringo42
6th Feb 2012, 04:06
"I like very much", Borat.

OXOGEKAS340
7th Feb 2012, 11:33
By far, very nice people. Give a try, if you are invited by them.
Don't listen to buls@@t....

Airmann
7th Feb 2012, 12:54
@OXOGEKAS340: I don't think anyone is here is bashing Aseman Airlines. Far from bashing I don't think that anyone here has anything to say about the airline or its people, but to be considering flying for a company that has to smuggle its aircraft into Iran to avoid sanctions, in a country that finds it difficult to find spare parts and is soon on the chopping block of the imperialist agenda, its a pretty desperate pilot that decides to join them, seriously, I think most Iranians would think twice before getting on board. Hopefully this whole Middle East mess sorts itself out soon.

OXOGEKAS340
8th Feb 2012, 14:01
AIRMAN, you are a "victim" of the black propaganda, of your media.....Stay in freezing Canada, and leave us in our "dust"...
Nothing of what you wrote, is true. Sorry about it! And keep in mind, that I am NOT Iranian, not even in the M.E. I am from central-West Europe...:sad:

Wizofoz
8th Feb 2012, 14:31
Well I AM in the Middle East OXO, and what Airman says is pretty much right.

Iran has to operate clapped out old aircraft and can't get spares because of sanctions, and is under threat of military action because of it's nuclear program.

Which part of this is "black propaganda"?

Oh, and Canada happens to be a beautiful country, with Van Couver being a lot warmer than much of Iran!