PDA

View Full Version : QAC HOT FIRED

wheelnuts
4th Feb 2012, 13:03
I have heard that the American Head of Training at Qatar Aeronautical College, larry wade iv, has been fired. Does anyone have the story?

Sand Weevil
6th Feb 2012, 15:32
All true. He was fragged by his own troops. Each harboured a special hatred for him. Quite a feat of leadership really. The words "gross" and "incompetence" were also involved in his downfall. Something about slashing profit to a fraction of the level of his arrival.

millerscourt
6th Feb 2012, 16:38
Any relation to ED late of EK?:D

Aymane
6th Feb 2012, 19:56
that guy larry wade was the head of training in delta connection academy in orlando fl.......he got fired from there as well ! wonder what took qatar long enough to find out what hes up to !

Jetaim
7th Feb 2012, 16:35
Is anyone in the position of giving me the full present address of Mr. Ed " Talking Horse" Davidson.. he has got some mail. Please If you are send it via PM.

White Knight
8th Feb 2012, 20:10
The downfall of this region is inevitable

Correct.............................................

desertflyer
9th Feb 2012, 01:53
PPRUNE Middle East has morphed into nothing more than a hangout for disgruntled pilots who hide behind the cloak of anonymity. They have no life outside of their job and chose to complain and throw pot-shots at anyone and anything; witness the departure of Typhoon pilot who would provide good factual insight on issues relevant to the group in a non-threatening manner. Ed Davidson personally help a friend out when his kids were visiting from down under and one got sick. Skeds wanted him to go flying for several days and were not understanding; Ed made the change and he was able to stay home and help his son get better. Ed also arranged for an interest free loan from the company for one of our pilots who's child was born with a heart defect. The surgery was successful and the kid now runs around playing normally. I would submit the reason people throw stones is because they are the ones who cannot follow the rules, do their jobs, and get along. Unions protect the weak, and without a union the weak just can't follow the rules or better yet DON'T LIKE RULES; this forum harbors them behind closed doors and allows any and all rants, factual or otherwise. I'm taking Typhoon pilots lead and bidding the psycho-rants goodbye. Asta-la-vista-PPRUNE! ;)

crashndash
9th Feb 2012, 02:28
Sounds like QR still likes to get cheap stuff including the bottom of the barrel for training. Nothing changes, still the perpetual revolving door of idiots:D

QatarA340
9th Feb 2012, 04:18
Desertflyer, I applaude you! :D