PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Engineering Information Sessions

Liney
2nd Feb 2012, 17:56
Hello all

Received this today

Emirates Engineering Information Sessions: We are conducting a number of information sessions across Europe and UK in February and March. Please refer to our website emiratesgroupcareers.com for more information on specific dates and venues.

Having looked on the website I can only find dates for sessions held at the end of last year in Australia and New Zealand.

Anybody with any other info on the upcoming sessions for the UK and Europe ?

Though happily employed thought I'd go along to see what its all about.

MATMAX
4th Feb 2012, 14:28
My friend , as said many times already here ...
Stay away from them or you will regret it ...

SPANISH B1-B2
17th Feb 2012, 12:53
Please more info about information sessions...is there a possibility to give the cv´s directly to the recruiters?

Liney
18th Feb 2012, 05:44
Thats the whole reason for going....:ok:
The Spanish sessions are noted below

These sessions are predominantly focussed on engineer/management level candidates who would like to consider a career with Emirates Engineering based in the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.

This is a great opportunity to learn more about the roles available, our engineering facility, the pre-selection programme, the remuneration package and the benefits of working and living in Dubai as well as to talk to our recruiters about employment opportunities with Emirates Engineering.

We have ongoing requirements for suitably trained and qualified applicants across Line Maintenance, Base Maintenance, Maintenance Control Centre, Overhaul Workshops as well as various support roles including Technical Services, Maintenance Planning, Component Management, Engineering Training, Quality Assurance and Aircraft Painting.

If you would like to attend one of the Engineering information sessions, please arrive at the venue of your convenience. Spouses are welcome to attend.

Madrid
21st Feb - 9 AM
Meliá Barajas Av de Logroño,
305, 28042, Spain

Barcelona
22nd Feb - 9 AM
Sallés Hotel Ciutat del Prat, Av.
Remolar, 46 08820 • Prat de
Llobregat, Spain