PDA

View Full Version : Disapointment in the CASA CPL Human Factors exam

Learjet-45
31st Jan 2012, 11:36
I took the the CASA CPL exam for Human Factors and Limitions today, but sadly after a tense wait for the exam result to come up it showed a FAIL and 68% so only a few marks off a pass.( I get so scared to submit the exam! dont know why)

Has anyone else had any problems getting through this exam?

If I were to give any advise I would say dont take this one for granted, it harder than what I thought. ( I thought going in to the exam that it would be one of the easier ones).

CPL Navigation tommorow, Aircraft general Knowledge on Friday and the Metorology next wednesday so I have my work cut out for sure.

Also be aware that if you fail a CPL exam there is a restriction on the next time you can sit the exam, some are up to a month if the result is poor.

ryan_sharara
31st Jan 2012, 12:11
Well, Some people taking HPL will say its easy after the exam or it was hard. Its the only thing that is how you approach the exams, study it as if you are studying it for your own knowledge about Biology ! it will be easy, and easy to pass. As in for the exams, dont squeeze the exams together so hard, unless you are okay with the stress.