PDA

View Full Version : FALCON 50/900 Pilots!

ElJeke
30th Jan 2012, 17:07
Evening guys!!!

I hope everybody is doing OK!!!!!!

Well here is the question, I am trying to get some information about who is operating Falcon 50 or 900's that are N register.

I have the type rating on my FAA license, however I hold European passport so I cant work in the continental US.

I am currently flying in Africa but the roster is killing me 365/24.

Any idea who is hiring for Falcon 50/900?????

Any help or ideas will be great!!!!!

CaptainProp
31st Jan 2012, 09:00
You classic or ex easy?

Max Payne
31st Jan 2012, 14:53
The Falcon 50 / 900 rating only includes the 900 Classic.

I find the Falcon 50 / 900 Classic market in Europe to be fairly dire, since they aren't produced anymore and most Falcon 50s are in the States. I have the same rating, but on a JAA licence, and haven't gotten much positive feedback lately.

CaptainProp
1st Feb 2012, 17:45
Max Payne - You are correct but still wanted to check as some guys are dual rated ex easy and classic.

aeroncaman - That is interesting as I have found the 50/900 market gone really quiet in the past 2-3 years. I guess we have to "dig a bit deeper to find it" :)

ElJeke
5th Feb 2012, 09:05
Well guys, yeah the market for the old Falcon is a bit down in the States and Europe, but once in a while I found some advertisement....
Around Africa its a different story, I can see a lot of goverments use Falcon 900 B and Falcon 50's, but the thing is... how to get to those jobs......
As soon as I know something about it I will let you know guys ;)

flight check
5th Feb 2012, 16:25
I will be in the US next month for several weeks if I see anything interesting on the F50 I will let you know:ok:

ElJeke
5th Feb 2012, 16:39
Thanks buddy!!! unfortunately unless it is an international position I cant take any jobs in the US since I am not citizen,,,,,,, but hey, all th einfo is appreciated!!!!!!!

Happy landings!!!!