PDA

View Full Version : Nick Pearson?

bvgs
26th Jan 2012, 09:46
Hi, would anyone be able to give me a number for Nick Pearson(engineer). He apparantly looked after a Bell 47 that I am interested in but the landline number I have for him is not working. I just need to get the component times from him. Thanks!

bvgs
22nd Apr 2012, 10:37
Hi guys/gals I posted a few months ago a request for a mobile number for Nick as he holds the records to a helicopter I am trying to purchase. The owner and myself have been trying without luck to get him to call us back. A kind person from PPRUNE sent me his mobile number which was the same one that I had already. Now, sometimes when I call its switched off, other times simply not available and others when it just rings out. My point here is that the mobile number is still in service. I have left numerous voice and text messages asking him to contact me and even left one saying that if this was no longer Nick's number could they simply send me a text back to state that. I have heard nothing. I am desperate to get the records of the machine which has not been flying now for over a year to finalise a deal and obviously can't.

From what I've heard he's a sound bloke so wonder why there has been no response, Can anyone shine any light on this or suggest why he wouldn't get in touch. I'm totally exasperated :ugh:.

Thanks

bvgs
24th Apr 2012, 09:56
Surely someone must know if he is still trading?

goldeneaglepilot
24th Apr 2012, 10:18
According to companies house his company - Aviation Tech Ltd is still trading. The registered address is:

6 Cliffe Lane
Great Harwood
Blackburn
Lancs
BB6 7PG

Might be worth dropping him a line.