PDA

View Full Version : CX CPP local application progress

ming2345
26th Jan 2012, 08:07
Dear all,

I have applied for CX CPP in late Oct 2011, still have not heard anything from them. (Little background: local Uni, final year student) Do any knows when will the first stage of selection process begins(for local applicant)? I am getting nervous and dont know wt to do if I cant only get in the first stage.

Thx!!

kitcanfly
26th Jan 2012, 08:27
don't worry, waiting for 4-6 months is normal,
and u may ask CX for the arrangement details as well,
prepare yourself well~Good Luck

blbl8326
17th Feb 2012, 09:27
are you able to shed some light on around what month does cx usually recruit the newer batch? because waiting for over over 6 months doesnt sound good at all..

kitcanfly
17th Feb 2012, 14:04
hi,
when did u submit yr application?
CX keeps recruiting cadets throughout the yr,
and the no. of foriegn applicants was reduced from this yr (due to 250TT restriction),
the waiting period should become much shorter~

blbl8326
17th Feb 2012, 15:32
i applied during aug..so not too sure if that is consider still within the 6 month period
i heard some says they can be waiting for a year or so....
btw, i applied through hk with HK ID

Fabby88
17th Feb 2012, 16:24
I applied back in July,
i just got an email for an AB-Initio Initial interview on March 6th in Hong Kong. I applied with HKID.

GrobRanger
18th Feb 2012, 10:07
lol ming's spamming posts shud be removed. :rolleyes:

anyway dudes, it is very usual to take over a year to get the initial test notification from them. So just be patient. Sometimes they do have filter on the candidates so you better do something or get yourself a back up if you dont hear any news from them.

And, the most important, is not every one would be interviewed. More than 17,000 applicants last year to the company and how would HR colleagues be able to interview all 17K people? Most likely only around 2000 candidates would be interviewed in both HK and overseas like Paris, with the final hired numbers around 180 last year makes it around 1% out of the applicants.

However, as we can see those 17000 applicants do have a lot of spams like what ming did, without any hours, nor any sound knowledge and even struggling with where to get the materials to read or where to buy those aeronautical books. Would ming still be interviewed? Possibly, No. If he would be interviewed at last will he pass the stage 1? Obviously, hell No.