PDA

View Full Version : (LAN + TAM= LATAM) Question to LAN pilots.

lfbb
25th Jan 2012, 18:01
Hi there, I'm a TAM pilot and wondering what has been said to the LAN pilots about this "merge". Over here in Brazil we all see it as if LAN has bought TAM and the Cueto will be in command from now on.. beyond that we don't know what to expect. I appreciate if any LAN pilot shared some if about that...
Regards!

lfbb
1st Feb 2012, 14:05
I guess not many LAN CHILE pilots around here, does anyone know where they all hide? Is there a LAN forum where I can get in touch with them?

A320 CURSED
5th Feb 2012, 01:49
Hello boys, not much is being said on this side of mountains.
Some people is talking like if Lan is buying Tam... I don`t know how much of that is true.
I don`t think there will be any changes at all in out working enviroments, at least for now. Some people says Tam is not really big into the "Cargo" side of the business and Lan will over-flood Tam into exploiding that facet. Then again, those are only rumors.

Regards,

materazzi
13th Feb 2012, 01:35
In Chile we have been told that on our position (pilots) we will continue to operate as we are doing now, LAN and TAM. No operational changes are expected in the next 3 years... beyond that, we never know...

as A320CURSED said, LAN big minds, who have taken so much profit on the CARGO area, will go to Brazil and start making profit on the cargo area with TAM.

BEsisdes that, we will still operate separetly.

If I know anything I'll let you know

Saludos