PDA

View Full Version : What airline has been kicked out of Alliance's bed???

VBPCGUY
25th Jan 2012, 09:05
and what airline has jumped into the bed:ok:

piston broke again
25th Jan 2012, 09:08
Whats the goss...?

VBPCGUY
25th Jan 2012, 09:11
Maybe do a dummy booking say for the 13th of Feb BNE-CNS and see if you can spot it:ok:

megle2
25th Jan 2012, 10:20
Let me guess - DJ783

Goat Whisperer
25th Jan 2012, 10:36
Not kicked out... just being two timed!

Have a look at BNE to Rocky, both on Virgin and the Roo. They're both using Alliance on the route, sometimes very close to each other!

Take a look at Plane Talking (http://blogs.crikey.com.au/planetalking/)

Ben's all over it.

Capn Bloggs
25th Jan 2012, 13:46
A ride in an F100, whether on behalf of Virgin Australia or Qantas, is probably the most pleasant way to fly a regional route other than in an Embraer E-190.
The REAL regional jet is about to arrive; then the little Fokkers will be put in their place! :}

VBPCGUY
25th Jan 2012, 20:32
VH-XWM and VH-XWN will be the aircraft used and will be painted in the Virgin Australia livery.

RENURPP
25th Jan 2012, 22:10
Originally Posted by Ben
A ride in an F100, whether on behalf of Virgin Australia or Qantas, is probably the most pleasant way to fly a regional route other than in an Embraer E-190.

Has he actually been a passenger in one of these things?
Unless you sit in the front third of he cabin, it's noisy and uncomfortable.

A comment to the original poster, "what airline has been kicked out of Alliance's bed?", I think you should reconsider that and ask "Whose bed is Alliance getting into now?
They're like an Aviation slutt, not that there is anything wrong with that, simply the context was wrong.

antheads
26th Jan 2012, 07:30
bunch of fokkers in VA uniform, thats not a new sight at the bris office! :}

Going Nowhere
26th Jan 2012, 08:26
Sounds like bowl cut is just making sure the Fokkers have work when QLink f%*k Alliance off to the gutter.

Funny thing is, QLink will come crawling back when the 400's/717's **** themselves! :E

Edited for clarity :p

BPA
26th Jan 2012, 10:27
Perhaps VA should have kept a few 170's a little longer, at least the flying could have stayed with the VA boys and Girls.

How long before this becomes a longer contact aka QF/Cobham (NJS).

Perfect timing with VA EBA a work in progress, might have to sharpen the pencils otherwise more flying could go outside (Alliance or Skywest).

KABOY
27th Jan 2012, 02:50
The next phase in the 'Borgs' outsourcing.

Some routes are too far for the ATR, so this will fill the regional jet requirement left over from the 170's withdrawal. Surely the DJ crew can see the path Borghetti is laying with all of this, or are you still blinded by the messiah?

No need to worry though, he listens to all of you takes everything onboard and will ensure DJ will emerge as a premium carrier providing two class service whilst making money!

You do realise that making money involves reducing costs? And there is no better way than finding somebody who can do it cheaper!

hongkongfooey
27th Jan 2012, 07:42
QLink F***ing off F100s to the gutter ? Funny, I thought they'd just bought 12....

BPA
27th Jan 2012, 07:51
QF will have the own F100's on the East Coast later this year via Network.

Skystar320
27th Jan 2012, 09:53
QF will have the own F100's on the East Coast later this year via Network.

No you won't, unless you can provide a source????

triathlon
28th Jan 2012, 04:27
Look out everyone. Virgin dominance in Australiia is on it's way. Whether you like it or not.

tech-line
28th Jan 2012, 12:00
I think it's only a matter of time now till virgin put more wide bodies on line so that they can free up more ng's. just my 2 cents worth.
The qf will have a real fight on its hands.
But hey what would I know?

flyingfox
28th Jan 2012, 12:45
What is the relevance of previous two posts?

BPA
30th Jan 2012, 10:29
Skystar,

I've heard it from 3 sources and have no reason to doubt them as they have been on the money in the past.

Why are you so sure it won't happen?