PDA

View Full Version : REX PIA BALLOT

Lawrie Cox
25th Jan 2012, 02:25
Whilst I know a separate thread is running on the EBA I would hope this might draw specific attention from the REX Pilots here;

The Federation has applied for a Protected Industrial Action Ballot in Fair Work Australia. We have written to our members to advise this and pass the message on to non-Federation members.
The hearing is set for Friday morning and once in place a roll is supplied to the Australian Electoral Commission who conduct the ballot. All Federation members are automatically included.
Any non-Federation member who wants to be involved or wishes to be involved in any protected action (if we undertake) then you need to fill in a bargaining notice form ASAP.

This is the last chance to do so.

Contact us urgently if you wish to be included in this important process about genuine improvement in your conditions.

Lawrie Cox
Australian Federation of Air Pilots

Tidbinbilla
25th Jan 2012, 05:19
Stickied for a few days :)

syd16R
25th Jan 2012, 08:12
Does anyone know what action the REX crews will take regarding there EBA (like strike action etc)

KRUSTY 34
25th Jan 2012, 17:47
I Had a look at the Company ballot yesterday. Jibba Jabba (on the REX EBA thread) is right on the money. What a cynical and deceptive document it is.

It contains just one question with 5 options, all of which support the company position. To participate in this skulduggery is to give legitimacey to a proposal which is clearly unacceptable to the REX pilot group. Make no mistake, REX management will use the results against us.

The only ballot REX pilots must participate in is the upcoming Australian Electoral Commision ballot with regard to the proposed PIA.

DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE REX MANAGEMENT BALLOT!

In the covering letter to pilots, REX HR claimed to have acted in good faith. These people wouldn't know good faith if it bit them on the arse!

Lawrie Cox
27th Jan 2012, 04:03
Thanks for the sticky TID it can now be removed as the hearing held today has approved the ballot application. Hopefully all REX pilots who can vote will now get in behind the pilot representatives and send a strong and clear message by voting and by voting yes to all of the questions relating to potential action.

Lawrie Cox
AFAP

jibba_jabba
27th Jan 2012, 05:01
:ok: To all those involved with banging their heads up against the "smiling assasin" and his ilk of Decepticons.

"Yes we can" x 17! :D

apache
27th Jan 2012, 05:59
Well done Lawrie and the AFAP... many many years in the making as far as I am concerned... but Well done!!!!