PDA

View Full Version : SAS Q400

Thrustlevers
21st Mar 2001, 15:03
Does anyone out there know what is going on with SAS Q400:s. What are the problems?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Thrustlevers (edited 21 March 2001).]

Skunkworks
21st Mar 2001, 18:34
Nothing is going on (as far as flying). THAT is the problem!

Danish Pilot
21st Mar 2001, 18:41
Hold your horses!! They are all flying, and doing a nice job. There was some few problems (mostly false alarms) during the intruduction to the fleet. But they are flying.

Skunkworks
21st Mar 2001, 23:59
Well, you sure are holding the horses!!!

A FEW PROBLEMS during the introduction...

either you're working for SK or you are a very funny man (havent seen a combination of the two yet...) :)

/skunks

Hung start
22nd Mar 2001, 00:17
Havenīt seen much of life then, have you Skunk....? Youīll grow up one day

But I agree on the subject. So far, I donīt think that anybody has been impressed by Bombardier and the Q400...

[This message has been edited by Hung start (edited 21 March 2001).]

Thrustlevers
22nd Mar 2001, 02:23
I would say that they have some problems, since SK will take the aircrafts out of service one and one until they have sorted out all the problems. It might be false alarms but that is a problem as well as any other problem, since they have had to cancel many flights with the Q400.

Itīs a good looking aircraft!!!

/Thrust

Danish Pilot
22nd Mar 2001, 02:32
Skunkworks: He he. For you info I do work for SAS, and there have been problems, I donīt deni that. But your statement "...Nothing is going on (as far as flying). THAT is the problem..." is not true. They ARE flying, trust me on that one.

But as Hung Start said, many got a little tired of the problems with the Q400īs. You would expect a better product from Bombardier.

Dr Feelgood
25th Mar 2001, 03:02
'SK Q400 Cleared Standard take-off 04R'
'What's standard take-off?'
'Down the runway, left off at V2, and back to your gate!'

Vmu
27th Mar 2001, 23:24
"Q400 - The Quiet One". Because the engines are never running.

------------------
"Recovery was marginal..."