PDA

View Full Version : cats ground school

piper88
19th Jan 2012, 22:53
Hi guys i'd like to have some information about cats in house atpl course in luton, someone still studing or studied there, how are the instructors, classes and accomodation? It's cheaper than oxford or cabair why this? thanks

Trolle
20th Jan 2012, 07:35
I did the distance learning a few years ago. Suited my needs and was fine. Obviously only tried that once place, but would recommend it to others. The price and structure was what convinced me. As far as distance learning does there was very little instruction but a lot of test-taking; otherwise, it was fine.

Jockster
20th Jan 2012, 10:41
If you want a bit more depth then try BCFTC distance learning course. You get their manuals and support AND access to the CATS material / online guides and question bank. The school recently partnered up with the CATS people.

fanda78
20th Jan 2012, 11:12
I have done my ATPLs with CATS Luton:ok: between end of Feb 2010 and May 2010 as a distance learning student but I was studying good 40 - 50 hours a week at home whilst at full time job and passed with average score of 94% and worst exam at 88% all first time pass and without using question banks.
I found them helpful, knowledgeable, good educators, sometimes bit disorganised, quick in answering e-mail queries and enthusiastic. Also Stuart is doing this video clips on youtube that are in my eyes ace...