PDA

View Full Version : NAS&Benair

hdaae
4th Aug 2001, 11:28
Im going to write this in english just to give non scandinavian a chance to follow this forum.Anyways.

Im intrested in info regarding the interview prosess at NAS and Benair.

How are they conducted and what is the need for new pilots in these companies?

Ive read the thread about SAS's interview prosess. Are NAS using a similar prosess or is it more knowledge and flight skill based?

LimaNovember
6th Aug 2001, 19:12
If you with NAS talk about Norwegian Air Shuttle? May be you should check up what they are going to do when, and if SAS buy BRA.

Nick Figaretto
6th Aug 2001, 20:19
What's Benair? :confused:

Nick.

pot
7th Aug 2001, 19:00
Benair is a danish company with bases in Norway and Scotland.
In Norway they are flying cargo in primarily Caravans and also a CaravanII.
The norwegian part of the company has grown to about twice it's size the last months, and have now about 30 pilots working for them.
How things are looking for the future however is harder to tell, but there should be a chance for a flying job without much experience if you have some references in the company.
-POT

[ 07 August 2001: Message edited by: pot ]

Nick Figaretto
8th Aug 2001, 03:21
So Benair have more or less taken the place of Transwing, then?

Do Benair have the same type of contracts for the pilots that Transwing used to have?

Nick.

TheDrop
10th Aug 2001, 10:56
You can't compare the two. Benair has fair contracts, and you do get paid :-) Transwing was single pilot ops, to my knowledge Benair only uses two pilot ops. Transwing still operates today (to my knowledge), with one King Air I think it is, but I believe it is the owner and one copilot as the only pilots flying it.

See www.benair.com (http://www.benair.com) , although that page is not all informative about operations.

LAN
17th Aug 2001, 01:42
...and their lawyers are lousy, so you can get out any time you like :D!

On a serious note, be sure you get everything on paper and have clear-cut agreements with those guys. They do not take too kindly on people moving on before they feel you have served the company well enough