PDA

View Full Version : Interview and simulator assessment Sunexpress

Fyerfly
17th Jan 2012, 12:53
Just got invited for a simulator test and interview at Sunexpress. Does anyone have any experience with this? Maybe someone who already got in?

Thanks in advance!

flyingfox320
17th Jan 2012, 13:21
Hi,

when did you apply and how? When did you get a call for assessment because I got a e-mail from them month ago requesting to send them my CV and all documents etc. :)

Do you have a TR?

Cheers:)

cyberboy
18th Jan 2012, 11:53
when did you applied and what is your experience?

VJW
18th Jan 2012, 12:42
As usual 2 ( now 3) very useful replies.

aozc
18th Jan 2012, 13:05
Have you done the TOEFL/TOEIC and Mollymawk psychometrics yet?

I did the assessment in the 737 sim roughly a year ago. It was simple and very fair, one NDB and one ILS, a little bit of airwork. All raw data. I recommend getting used to the LIDO-charts since they don't use the Jeppesen ones.

I've heard rumours of that some people do the sim-screening in the DA42 nowadays. But I'm not sure of this.

Have you recieved a date for the sim yet? I'm still waiting for a date.

digits_
19th Jan 2012, 10:52
Are you expected to speak the local language, or is English enough? On their website, you can only apply in Turkish...

Akrep
19th Jan 2012, 14:49
I believe they are hiring Native and Turkish citizens living abroad who qualify at this stage.

Applied also, passed the mollymawk test and TOEFL.
Currently waiting for a sim slot for grading.

Flying160
20th Jan 2012, 09:36
Are Fyerfly and you from CAE NLS?

Digital Painting
17th Feb 2012, 13:20
Dear Akreb,

could you please share some information regarding the mollymawk test?

many thanks for your help!

pilot415
1st Mar 2012, 13:21
far better to stay at home waiting for better opportunities.. they are arrogant, rude and unprofessional... been there 2 years.. no way to go back, expecially in IST.

Superpilot
1st Mar 2012, 15:23
they are arrogant, rude and unprofessional

This is fairly standard for all Turkish operators. And possibly even most airlines in this world!

flash48
4th Jun 2012, 15:56
Hello Pilot 415,

What kind of experience you have had with Sunexpress that you think they are arrogant?

emergency checklist
21st Jun 2012, 08:41
Hello my friends,

back to the topic. I also applied for SXS in march. They wanted me to send them my CV in their special format. I have no TOEFL, or an equivalent test just the English Level 4 entry in my licence. I have passed the DLR GU. Do I have any benefits regarding the DLR? And is it possible to send the CV without the TOEFL etc.? I have already demanded several times by mail, but got no reply :(

thank you, cheeers

aozc
23rd Jun 2012, 17:26
A Toefl/Toeic is mandatory nowadays. I dont know if they are willing to make an exeption anymore.