PDA

View Full Version : Air Vanuatu Exodus

zalman
17th Jan 2012, 06:51
Hey is it true that Air Van has a recent Mgt change and pilots are leaving by the truck load? Any info people?????

Safe flying !

vanuatu.goblin
17th Jan 2012, 06:56
No changes. Well I hope not for their sake anyway!!

:)

Devilspoint
17th Jan 2012, 07:00
Greetings fellow aviators,
I can ofiiciallyi tell you that there has been only one resignation from what I have heard although rumour has it that there are several to folllow. I can only look at it from a positive prospective and and say if there were PIC's to resign then it would certainly open up windows of opportunity for us FO's and I guess that's where previous command experience will take presidence over younger guys. I guess it's a good option at this point in time to sit back and wait for a command! It's a great country and a great airline! :D

dirtysidedown
17th Jan 2012, 07:00
Tell me, as far as I know, the boss left a couple of months ago. Anything else is new to me.

I know that they all walk into the Emirates when they want to, well thats the way in the past.

ALLAH
17th Jan 2012, 07:04
Really Zalman, fill us in, you are obviously in the know, well more than me anyway!

How is the VIPER PIT these days?

Mantanna
17th Jan 2012, 07:09
Yaah yeah Sharjah, Shanghai, Sydney, but not France from what I hear. From the backyard to the bush Air Van has been taken over by a dairy farmer cum commandent who is about to explode. Devilspoint is right from what I hear it's just the beginning of the end. And on a another note DP you will never take command! Isn't that why you are also known as SPOCK:=

zalman
17th Jan 2012, 07:15
ALLAH,

Heard from a mate that used to fly with them that there has been a bit of a mop out of mgt of late and that the pilots are not taking a liking to the new fella in charge. From what I have heard from my mate they are wanting to crew their new A320 with locals straight out of flying school. Although I find that hard to believe. But I guess anything is possible eh!

pinkflaps
17th Jan 2012, 07:26
Hi, guys!

Do you think they take any rated pilots??

I am just looking for some change of scenery....

Currently flying 700 in Asia, missing the pacific!!

If anyone can give me some info on who to contact, that will be great!

:)

74world
17th Jan 2012, 19:15
Hey Zalman are you sure AirVan is getting an A320 ?
I find it hard to believe since they are in the **** financially....
:cool:

frigatebird
17th Jan 2012, 20:04
maybe they plan a deal with Ron (its rumoured you need to count your fingers after shaking on a deal with him, and keep an eye on the petty cash..) Hear he wants to run his 320 to Fiji and PNG in March....

Cravenmorehead
17th Jan 2012, 20:15
Ahh you gotta love the Pacific Islands nations; life in a microcosm. With all its good and bad.
Craven

PigsArse
18th Jan 2012, 04:38
The word I've heard that there are more resignations to come!!! Le Commandant isn't going to be happy. What's QF's training number again or will they hang up after all the last minute changes. :ugh:
Shutdown Checklist please Zalman. :p

lefrog
18th Jan 2012, 05:47
Monsieurs et Madames,

JE VOUS ASSURE que on a pas de problemes a Air Vanuatu et tous ces rumours SONT FAUSSES et qu'on est entrain de DEGAGER TOUS LES PILOTS QU'ON A PAS BESOIN. On va bientot avoir TOUTS LES BONS PERSONES.

Bonjournee.

ALLAH
18th Jan 2012, 06:41
and so as per usual, the Air Van thread degenerates to garbage.

Moderator, get rid of it!

Mantanna
18th Jan 2012, 07:48
Je confirme ALLAH:D

zanzibar
18th Jan 2012, 07:49
Ah, lefrog, typical arrogant attitude of the French whom think the world revolves around them. ENGLISH, not frogtalk rubbish, is the language of aviation - unless, of course, what you've got to say isn't worth reading.

mustafagander
18th Jan 2012, 08:23
Zanzi, lighten up a bit!!

slice
18th Jan 2012, 08:30
Get a grip zanzibar, I think lefrog is taking this p1ss. :E

Much Ado
18th Jan 2012, 09:56
Le piss?

Merde!!:rolleyes:

I think you will find that should be "La pisse?"

:}