PDA

View Full Version : Any goodies with the new pay-deal

preflight
15th Jul 2001, 13:44
Heard about the new paydeal for SAS Airlines. 16-18% doesn´t seem that good in the light of Britannia Nordic´s fresh deal.

SAS-Airline pilots. Were there any fringes with those 16-18%? Are you happy?

Regards//Preflight

[ 15 July 2001: Message edited by: preflight ]

KADS
15th Jul 2001, 15:24
So could you perhaps enlighten the rest of us on that fresh deal then....? Has it gone through yet, and in that case congrats to all of you!

preflight
15th Jul 2001, 15:34
KADS. I do not know more than this:

According to the swedish press SAS Airline pilots get 16-18% over two years. Nothing is said about additional fringes though.

Any SAS Airlines Pilot out there who can enlighten us on this?

Regards//Preflight

Flathatter
16th Jul 2001, 16:26
The additionals are so minor, they are not worth mentioning. I believe most guys will never notice a difference, and some might even have been happier without. As so often before, a few select decision makers added on a few of their own ¨kæpheste¨, that´s it.

No survey was taken before the demands were made, virtually no input was taken once negotiations were about to start.

Hung start
16th Jul 2001, 19:10
Allow me to correct you a little (again) Flathatter; a survey WAS indeed made. Maybe you just didn´t hand it in! We all answered a bunch of questions on what we were after!

But on the other hand I agree; the stuff that wasn´t about money, was minor details, that won´t be felt much.