PDA

View Full Version : Anna Weimer?

cnjetboy
16th Oct 2001, 05:18
Godt dag,
I used to fly with a Swedish Girl in Australia named Anna Weimer. She returned to Stockholm in Jan 1998 to do her JAR Conversion. She had a sister named Caroline who flew traffic patrols over stockholm in a 172 in 1997 then started to fly a Jetstream between Stockholm and Denmark. Their Father was an SAS 767 Captain. She was typical Swede, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'7". Just lost touch, and seeing how aviation is such a small world wondering if anyone knew of her or her sister or what they are doing. Or if anyone could tell me another popular forum for scandinavian aviation where I might try.

Cheers!

RotorDompteur
16th Oct 2001, 14:30
You might wanna try http://www.flightcrew.dk

Good luck!

tigerpic
16th Oct 2001, 19:18
jeg husker anna veldig godt. hun gjorde konverterte på bromma flygskola da jeg gikk der. hun fløy for flying enterprise og nå tror jeg hun flyr for skyways. jeg har email adressen hennes ett eller annet sted.

cnjetboy
16th Oct 2001, 22:47
Thanks Tigerpic, I tried to send you an email, but incase you don't get it, it would be great if you could pass on my name and email address to Anna. It is Chris Nilsen and my email address is on the above posting. Thanks alot,

RotorDomteur, I'll check out that website, thanks alot.

Temp Hi
16th Oct 2001, 23:44
Is it really appropriate to establish contact between a young, blond swedish girl with blue eyes and a canadian with the nickname "Fokkerboy" ??? ;) ;) ;)

Scando
17th Oct 2001, 01:00
I agree with Temp Hi.
This could seriously affect the young mans health! :D