PDA

View Full Version : EK ad campaign

8sugarsugar
2nd Jan 2012, 07:14
Emirates Airline Launches U.S. TV Ad Campaign by StrawberryFrog | Adweek (http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/emirates-airline-launches-us-tv-ad-campaign-137285)

OzzieA380
3rd Jan 2012, 06:14
they ran the same advert in Europe but instead of a B777 it was the impressive A380!

nitro rig driver
3rd Jan 2012, 10:03
Nope. One is a commercially viable aircraft,the other won't be..:eek:

Eric Carr
3rd Jan 2012, 10:29
...was the impressive A380!
Impressively ugly? Impressively expensive? Impressively short range? Or maybe you´re just impressed with the shower. I've had one for years in my caravan, the novelty wears off:E

MrMachfivepointfive
3rd Jan 2012, 12:38
Short range?????????????

nitro rig driver
3rd Jan 2012, 12:57
Range limited by the water for the showers :{

Eric Carr
3rd Jan 2012, 13:16
Short range?????????????
Well, not compared to the other dinky planes from Toulouse, however compared to the mighty triple...;)

White Knight
3rd Jan 2012, 20:08
mighty triple...

That piece of pretend-fly-by-wire-no-dinner-tray heap of junk:yuk::yuk::yuk:

A girl's aeroplane:E:E:E

MATMAX
3rd Jan 2012, 21:35
white night(mare) - parrot ,
can you do more than what airbus guys are saying ...?
i notice that , one more time , you make a thread moving forward ...

MATMAX
3rd Jan 2012, 21:44
and mate , the ad in France was saying :"we are working for you.." , what a joke !
anybody from the uae is building the A380 ???
they are not even able to drive a car properly !
how arrogant they are !
all guys from airbus are pissed off by ek , one of the worst customer , never happy and who do not want to pay ...
"who do you think you are" ...

White Knight
3rd Jan 2012, 23:03
white night(mare) - parrot ,
can you do more than what airbus guys are saying ...?
i notice that , one more time , you make a thread moving forward ...

I think I'm missing something here MAX...

And it's White Knight... Not night!

Idiot:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Iver
4th Jan 2012, 02:11
MATMAX,

A lot of French people are employed because of EK's huge A380 order (not to mention outstanding A350 order). Perhaps you could show a little grattitude and thanks. Last time I checked Airbus was delaying the A350 again and changing the A350 specifications desired by both EK and QR (some of Airbus's biggest customers). Do they have a right to be mad given that they are big customers with specific plans based on aircraft delivery dates? Do you understand what customer service is? You sound like a nasty, ungrateful, arrogant person - oh, that's right, you're FRENCH.... :rolleyes::cool::p:mad:

Eric Carr
4th Jan 2012, 04:03
all guys from airbus are pissed off by ek , one of the worst customer
Yea, I hear you, I mean the nerve, ordering only 90 A380 and then expect to have something to say about the development process:ugh:

And I guess their favourite customer is AF, not only do they not demand anything but they only order Airbus... No wait, even the french realizes that Boeing is better and have way more B777s and B747s than large Crap-buses:}

MATMAX
9th Jan 2012, 08:53
Iver,
Just wonder yourself : ek and qr are the only customers of Airbus ?
About customer service : is it because you are paying that one must do anything you are asking ?
Only non-educated people are thinking that they can do what they want because they are paying ... who is arrogant ???
You do not have to insult my nationality ... where are you from ?

halas
10th Jan 2012, 03:54
I will insult others by proffession or by nationality put-downs, but others can not insult my nationality.

How does that work?

halas

MATMAX
10th Jan 2012, 11:12
thanks for prooving it halas ...
A380 is built in 30 sec ...?

MATMAX
10th Jan 2012, 12:45
JAARule,
Just wonder yourself : is it so easy to adjust parts made from everywhere in Europe all together to create an aircraft ?
I think that Airbus will be interested in your own comments...
Do not worry , they are "paying" for delays.
Can you give me some numbers please ? How much i forgot ?
Can you do something else than just laugh at it ?
"it is easy to critize but the art is more difficult" ...