PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas !!

R6DXB
25th Dec 2011, 15:40
Hi Guys,

Wishing all of you, your families and loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012.

woofer
25th Dec 2011, 19:36
And the same to you and our loved ones

John21UK
26th Dec 2011, 04:50
I'll join in as well. :ok: Mery Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

gcc_
26th Dec 2011, 07:00
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you guys.
Don't forget to Wish me Eid Mubarak next time. :E

Gordomac
28th Dec 2011, 10:13
Me too & yes, I even send Eid cards. I was rounded upon in Bangor Maine, 2006 for saying "Merry Christmas" ! Lectured at by the Bar Staff that it was very offensive to other religious beliefs in the mighty US of A ! I was happy to inform them that I lived & worked in the Middle East & all my Arab colleagues sent me CHRISTMAS cards, wished me HAPPY CHRISTMAS & I , in turn, reciprocated at Arab festive periods with EID cards & EID MUBAREK to all. Oh yes, & we ALL partied like crazy , together, at both events . Got some very odd looks from the "Happy holidays" folk ! I think one Security guy started to go for his gun,,,,,,,,,,but I was....verwy, verwy, drunk !

SassyPilotsWife
29th Dec 2011, 22:19
And here I thought the political correctness beef was due to Kwanza LOL...

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE US OF A and HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO !!! I received SMS messages from so many friends and 90% of them were from our friends from the Middle East. Both Muslim and Hindu! I cannot tell you how wonderful that was. And I cannot tell you how homesick we are to get back. All while sitting in our beautiful home here in the US. Can't wait to get back to our Middle East home ! :ok: