PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Executive

theaviator2005
13th May 2010, 09:27
Hi.

I just been called up for an Interview with Qatar Executive, would like to see if anyone got any Info regarding the 2 day Interview? Is it pretty tough?

Also anyone have any idea about Salary?

Thanks

Oscar84
13th May 2010, 14:25
Can you say if you have the Global Xpress type rating, or what are you TT and ratings please?

theaviator2005
13th May 2010, 14:44
Yes i do and 3000hrs total time??? But why u asking this, i was asking if anyone have any info regarding the Interview!!!!!

Hope to hear from people who might have been through the written test!!!

Thanks

Stu Gats
13th May 2010, 18:15
Hey guys.

I've also been called up for an F/O interview with Qatar Executive. Anyone know the differences between the mainline airline and the executive department?

Any info would be appreciated:

Salary?
Accomodations?
Hours of work per month?
Job satisfaction?
Upgrade potential?
Interview tips?

Thanks guys.

theaviator2005
13th May 2010, 22:59
Hi,

Someone tried to PM me but im not able to PM u back, ya im going on the 25th if u want u can get a hold of me on my msn [email protected]

EYZ
2nd Jun 2011, 11:39
If anyone works for Qatar Executive can you please PM me, thanks a lot

EYZ:ok:

falconflier
5th Nov 2011, 17:19
With the recent employment listing for Challenger and Global crews, does anyone have updated information on pay, schedule, etc. ?

Aslak
6th Nov 2011, 09:02
I do not work for them, but I do have friends doing that.
In my understanding the salary is ok, actually on a good side since you do not pay income taxes.

Schedule? You are on call pretty much all the time except for your vacation. It is not a commuting contract.

freddieclemenza
6th Nov 2011, 11:48
Amigos, Qatar Executive is good but do not be fooled by Qatar Private Jet, which is branch of Prestige Jet from Abu Dhabi where they hide some assets from Abu Dhabi courts. QPJ - get it?

You can learn about PJ here:

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/450974-prestige-jet-all-merged-threads.html

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/467407-foreclosure-notice-prestige-jet-door.html

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/458678-clue-me.html

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/467284-reasons-not-apply-emirates-airlines-3.html

Wish for you luck with Qatar Executive which is real company not like Qatar Private Jet.

howitzer
6th Dec 2011, 22:27
I'm looking for salary/housing info as well if anyone can PM me.

howitzer
14th Dec 2011, 18:20
Bump......

eiffel
23rd Dec 2011, 18:53
I can not find anything about Qatar Executive on any of the different forums...
Could someone comment on Terms and Conditions, Life Style, etc, etc...

alkor
24th Dec 2011, 07:39
FO s ,

Starting on CL605

10 000 USD/month
apartment
school allowance
56 days of leave
and on standby 24/7 all other days

that is it.

Cheers,

HNY and MC

thomasd
24th Dec 2011, 13:47
FO s ,

Starting on CL605

10 000 USD/month
apartment
school allowance
56 days of leave
and on standby 24/7 all other days

that is it.

Cheers,

HNY and MC Thank you so much for the information

I was wondering about the rostering?
On this thread (http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/364693-qatar-airways-cl605-first-officer.html) (I know itīs old)there is standing something like 20 on 10 off, or 1 month on 1 month off ?is this still applicable ?

And is there there a possibility to bid for the mainline again(like after 5 years or so)?

Merry Christmas! TD

TwoTone-7
28th Dec 2011, 07:27
Roster is:

On call 24/7.

Haubennotabwurf
29th Dec 2011, 11:15
Good Morning

I'm looking for 1st hand inside information about Qatar Executive. Please contact me via PM!

Thank you very much and happy New Year! Cheers :D

crazy_max
30th Dec 2011, 15:07
It is 24/7, no rotation or anything like that, and by the way why would you want to move to the mainline as you call it? That is the whole point of becoming a corporate pilot, not having to work in an airline.

eiffel
6th Jan 2012, 18:00
Do they promote internally or do they tend to recruit DEC?
If so how long is time to command?

TwoTone-7
6th Jan 2012, 19:28
Recruit DEC and internal promotion.

Command time 4500-5000 hours.

eiffel
6th Jan 2012, 21:45
What about for somebody joining with well over the minimum 4500hrs? Is there a command assessment straight away (after 6months)?
What is the captain salary thereafter?
Many thanks.

tdk90
6th Jan 2012, 23:57
6000 TT required for DEC plus substantial corporate experience is preferred, internal upgrade mins 4500 TT.

vstrom
7th Jan 2012, 04:45
Do the executive guys get payed for flt time and perdiem?

TwoTone-7
7th Jan 2012, 16:24
Per diem does exist.

Corporate experience is required.

eiffel
10th Jan 2012, 16:07
Just to clarify....

1 month ON / 1 month OFF and 56 days of holidays.... So 56 days to be taken over 6 months i.e. 9 days/month...

So the rosters' patern are: 3 weeks ON / 9 Days Holidays / 1 month OFF etc...

Sounds too good to be true!... Can somebody confirm?....

tdk90
10th Jan 2012, 16:24
Where did you get one month on one month off? I heard on call 24/7 with 56 days leave a year.

eiffel
10th Jan 2012, 16:36
.... on this forum ... see previous posts....

However, it has proven almost impossible finding information about this particular outfit anywhere wether it be through Threads or PMs... That is why I am suspicious about salary/roster patterns, life style etc...
There are hundreds of pages regarding QR/EK/EY/FD etc etc.... but absolutely nothing about QR Executive....
I start to wonder, with T&C declining everywhere in this industry, if it is the best hidden secret and THE job to get...

tdk90
10th Jan 2012, 16:47
I'm pretty sure it's not month on month off...that theory was debunked by people in the know...but feel free to perpetuate the myth. I also know that you are required to move to Dohar, I got that first hand..

eiffel
10th Jan 2012, 17:08
No please, no myth! Just facts!

So if it is not 1 month ON / 1 month OFF, just 56 days of holidays then the rosters are 25 days on call 24/7 and 5 days off (56/12) ?.... Suddenly the myth has collapsed... :( Bouh....

If somebody from inside could elaborate, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

TwoTone-7
10th Jan 2012, 22:48
Just to clear up the mess.

For the time being and near future. Roster is 24/7 stby.

42 days annual leave.

scooterboy83
11th Jan 2012, 04:37
HI all,
Anyone have a ball park figure how many hours a month/year the pilots are doing. Days away per month??

Cheers

eiffel
12th Jan 2012, 12:51
42 days of holidays/Days Off..... The deal is suddenly much less attractive...

TwoTone-7
12th Jan 2012, 18:56
Is it much less attractive?

goneagain
18th Jan 2012, 02:37
Any info on the interview process? I got an invite for an FO position.

Bergkamp10
19th Jan 2012, 19:11
Hi all,

Is there a way to contact their HR directly at all? Fine it impossible through there website or call centre?

:ooh:

Tomair2377
28th Jan 2012, 17:32
Hello!

How is the apartment look like and what is there in the neighboorhood?

How is the selection for QE?

How is life in Doha?

Thanks!

Falcon78
26th Mar 2013, 14:00
Hi guys,

I've been invited for a formal interview with Qatar Executive next month.
Is anybody around who know a little bit the story behind the scenes?
Nothing related the screening process...

Anybody who has worked for them, or maybe still work at the moment for the company? Not Qatar Airways.

I need to know about the conditions: roster, salary, accomodations, ext.

Thank you in advance.
Happy landings.

80-87
30th Mar 2013, 04:45
This is a First Class operation.
Their administrative situation is about to change as they move out from under Qatar Airways and become their own entity. Not sure of rosters etc but a lot of time in DXB and Moscow.

Training will be intense and VERY high standard. The whole operation is excellent with new aircraft being considered.

drag king
29th Jan 2014, 11:45
G'day everyone,

Since the operator named in the subject is advertising for both seats, I thought it was better to try to resurrecting this thread rather than opening a new one...

My understanding it that they are now on their own, totally separated from the (now) state-owned QA. Can anyone shed some light on their current needs? An insider (friend flying for the mainline) told me they have (had?) some difficulties finding people willing to crew this operation.

Is it a strictly "TR-only-guys" admission only like the website says or is there any degree of flexibility?

Many thanks for your replies!

DK ;)

Narrow Runway
30th Jan 2014, 07:49
You'll get more flexibility from a reinforced, metre thick steel joist, than from this outfit.

If it says you need hours and ratings, you'll need the hours and ratings.

Ever had a nosebleed or ingrowing hair? Prepare to have your application cancelled by the medical "expert" there as well.

Good luck.

drag king
30th Jan 2014, 09:51
Hi NR, thank for you reply. Pretty depressing picture the one you just painted. Oh well, it is what it is I suppose.

So the rumors of them struggling to find crew are just... rumors?

DK :ouch:

Narrow Runway
30th Jan 2014, 11:49
They make their own problems in recruiting well qualified, current, experienced captains and first officers.

Discriminatory and impersonal.

Expect nothing, and if you get something, perhaps you'll be happy would be my mindset.

viceo
5th Feb 2014, 17:19
Hey guys!

I just got an email to do the assessment next month, Any advise? does anyone know the conditions? do they get the same salary as a Capt/FO OF qATAR aIRWAYS?

Asapplease
21st May 2014, 15:24
Hi guys
If you have friends who wanna join them.... I know they are desperate looking for pilots...
Nobody wants to go cos no roster and no planification and even cancelling holidays... The only good thing is the money:}

spidersurf
28th May 2014, 02:27
Hi
They really need pilots... Everybody knows that because they dont have roster is very difficult that someone join the company. Is the only problem because conditions are very Good .... Pity cos soon some pilots will leave And i guess they Will have to ground aircraft , contract freelancers, cancel again holidays... Etc etc
Before no problem to take guys without type rating... Then only type rated... Now i guess they Will take again without... U should apply cos NO answer u have already
Cheers

Proline21
28th May 2014, 21:23
wasn't this a Captain only operation? I seem to recall an advert on career.aero where they were looking for Captains only for the WB Fleet

Springbok614
29th May 2014, 09:32
Does anybody know the name of the Chief Pilot at Qatar Executive?

dustyman
31st May 2014, 15:49
Proline21, that is Amiri.

Qatar Executive is the corporate charter operator of QR. challengers and globals...many globals.

Eventhough QE started with one Amiri challenger and Amiri has one global, they are different.

QE has to make money, Amiri doesn't.

dustyman
3rd Jun 2014, 18:42
Morale was low, with the new boss is even lower....he lives in Neverland dreaming with commuting and at the same time giving NO LEAVE AT ALL for guys in GLOBAL

Money is good as someone said before. More money than mainline, but you will get NO LIFE

However, not many have left. At least not enough to ground ac's...til now.

Asapplease
12th Jun 2014, 07:30
I got some answers... They make about 20% more money.... Not only captain Operations and about 350 hrs per year... Challenger and global fleet
About the name of chef pilot u can find easy on the net.

Also in global fleet not even 3 pilots per aircraft:=:=

Look like the one in charge is not able to find pilots that he likes...:D:D

I wonder if this will continue for them like this.... Cos if he doesnt hire pilots and more aircrafts coming ( 1 in july ) what will happen? :confused:

But the best question is ...... Does CEO really know what is happening??

dustyman
1st Mar 2015, 14:57
No ROTATION, was it a lie? :hmm:

No life:sad:

No upgrade nor fleet transfers :(

No salary increase :ugh:

:D

mutt
31st Mar 2015, 15:02
Is it true that rather than transfer 605 pilots to the Globals, they ended their contracts?
Anyone looking for a 605 job, let me know.

kesskidi
7th May 2015, 18:18
what's the take now at Qatar Excutive ?
salary, planning, roster, destinations, some days off may be ?
you can pm me if you wish more privacy.
cheers

lekp
3rd Jul 2015, 12:14
Any updated information about QE.?

Roster, salary etc?

Is it the same package as main line for housing allowance, school, etc?

PM if you have some facts please...

Bizjetdrvr
5th Jul 2015, 10:46
Can any of you kind souls in the know indicate what the current T&Cs are at Qatar executive.
I have been invited to interview but to be honest I would like to have a general idea of what the 'roster' would be like & what I could expect as a net package (salary, housing, Insurance)
I want to make an educated decision since I do not want to waste their time or resources if it is not acceptable to me.
Please PM if you prefer.
Thanks
:ok:

dustyman
3rd Aug 2015, 10:26
...last two flight ops managers have been terminated and given 24hours to leave the country in less than two years.:eek:

Mister Warning
31st Aug 2015, 15:11
In a word.... yes!

Radius9
5th Sep 2015, 11:48
Hi,
Has anyone been screened for the Gulfstream role lately?
Could you please share some info?
Thanks.

anilrawat
6th Sep 2015, 04:24
Can any of you kind souls in the know indicate what the current T&Cs are at Qatar executive.
I have been invited to interview but to be honest I would like to have a general idea of what the 'roster' would be like & what I could expect as a net package (salary, housing, Insurance)
I want to make an educated decision since I do not want to waste their time or resources if it is not acceptable to me.
Please PM if you prefer.
Thanks
:ok:

Hi bizjetdrvr Can u please give some info regarding the screening process in case you attended. Thanks

Mili86
7th Sep 2015, 07:36
hi buddies,

they have posted non-rated capts and FOs..
2000hrs total + ATPL for non-rated FOs...

so, which fleet will the new non rated joiners be assigned ??
about the salary and benefits & accomodation ... is it really soooo better than the QA itself ?? or just more or less the same ???

and guys who attended the interview, could you pls tell us more about the recruitment process please ?? u may pm me if you feel more comfortable..
thanks.

Iver
8th Sep 2015, 22:28
I like the latest ad in Flight showing the beautiful G650. Looks like the carrot to attract experienced pilots and then slot them into the 605....

How does the Executive pilots' pay and package compare to what a new hire would get at Qatar Airways? Big difference in terms of compensation?

7Q Off
8th Sep 2015, 22:56
I am curious too about T and C, schedule, benefits, etc.

dboy
9th Sep 2015, 04:57
3 years ago i went to a jobday of qatar airways in brussels. Then you had 42 days of leave and all the rest of the year you were on standby. Salary was by then 10.000usd a month. Thats all i remember. If you want to have life quality, i would not consider to do it.

onitl
22nd Sep 2015, 07:59
Anyone knows how long after application they can. U up for interview. Is it done same facility as qt airways ????

CPTA2020
16th Nov 2015, 17:34
Hello,

I would also appreciate any info on Qatar Executive,

I'm considering the position, just need to some insider info, Please feel free to PM.

Thanks

A

CPTA2020
17th Nov 2015, 01:56
Hello!

How is the apartment look like and what is there in the neighboorhood?

How is the selection for QE?

How is life in Doha?

Thanks!

Looking for the same info, please rely or PM with info.

CPTA2020
17th Nov 2015, 02:04
In need of info as well. Please PM

Deskjocky
30th Nov 2015, 11:50
Im also considering this as an option, Ive heard some fairly outlandish stories about lifestyle and would like to get a more balanced view from anyone involved.

PM's would be appreciated. Many thanks

dustyman
29th Dec 2015, 12:43
Innacuracy or incomplete.

the ticket for G650 (Qatar license only) is 115K $
the head of QE left after termination notice of 24h...previous head rolled same way.