View Full Version : Cabin Crew Mentoring - UK Cabin Crew Recruitment Agencies

irishmanc
22nd Dec 2011, 22:14
Given my own problems with wanting to change careers from retailing (supermarkets) after 20+ years and at age 41 (Irish passport holder and gay male living and working in the UK) and also having failed to get on a cabin crew training course (non airline specific), which cabin crew training company went out of business 3 weeks before course start date and costing me a lot of money that I have not seen refunded, as well as trapping me in retail & destroying my confidence and motivation - even performance in my current job after this happened, I am wondering if there are any cabin crew career coaches or mentors and/or specific cabin crew recruitment agencies/colleges based here in the UK - those that I have contacted and spoken to on the phone because of my age have tried to dissuade me from leaving retail and also because they are not connected with and therefore do not understand the aviation industry - I'm wondering if it would be better to visit an airline's head office and request to speak to director of cabin services or recruitment at an airline, or even during a flight, ask to speak to senior crew and breifly explain my situation to see if they could help...?