PDA

View Full Version : EK Roster forwarded to 3rd party

GoreTex
22nd Dec 2011, 15:50
Just heard one of our Pilots gave his colleagues Roster to a 3rd party without permission and now wont get a profit share for 2 years.
The 3rd party might have been ex wife or somebody else, it's treated as security breach.
any comments or infos?

FFFrentit
23rd Dec 2011, 04:45
Don't know the details, but it probably wasn't such a clever thing to do.

Regarding loss of profit share, I don't think he'll be missing out on much anyway!

flaphandlemover
23rd Dec 2011, 11:14
:ok: well done.... this is the first profit share comment for the Year 2011.....

Let's it get started....

:}:}

break dancer
24th Dec 2011, 14:59
Such crap, anyone can pull any roster and pass it on to whoever they so desire. How do you prove otherwise?

kiwi
24th Dec 2011, 16:45
I wish we could catch the bast..ds who sell or give our phone contact details to so called financial advisers and other nuisance groups and organisations!
Like to see those responsible strung up by their nuts.:mad:

Oakape
24th Dec 2011, 17:03
He wasn't sacked?!! They must be getting soft!

Dirigible
25th Dec 2011, 08:45
I always ask those financial advisors who gave then my confidential number, and have never had a straight answer yet. In the spirit of Christmas I wont list what I would like to do to them after interrupting my pre flight rest yet again this week. Must be short on quota this year as I have had many such calls:ugh:

GoreTex
25th Dec 2011, 17:26
how about we all agree not handing out our personal info to others, that would be my wish for next year

145qrh
25th Dec 2011, 19:18
Well, some of our fellow Capt's and f/o's are married to the so called financial advisors..what to do ??