PDA

View Full Version : Jerez - Oct 29th

catswhisker
5th Sep 2001, 18:21
Seems like I'm whistling in the dark here, but is anyone else starting in Jerez on October 29th? I know there are at least three of you out there somewhere. Those Oct 1st lot won't let us play with them, so we'll have to have our own Twister parties. But Where is everybodeee..?

Le-Slat Disagree
5th Sep 2001, 19:56
Catswhisker, could you drop me your email address please. We'll probably be far too busy for parties but if we do get a bit of time, the more the merrier :D

See you all at the end of October, it should be getting nice and cold in November, here in the UK!!

Le-Slat

Evil...Captain Evil
5th Sep 2001, 20:54
Hello Catswhisker, I believe Im one of the 4 self sponsored students on the 29th October - I received the contract today, and I cant wait! We're in with 10 Air Malta Students aren't we?! Should be interesting.

I believe that you and I are the only two self sponsored at the mo - I was told there were a few spaces left for that start date so I pressume that no one has been accepted/apllied yet. Drop me your e-mail address - mine is [email protected], be good to hear from you! Roll on October 29........

mdieker
6th Sep 2001, 17:51
Hi Catswhisker & Evil ... Captain Evil welcom aboard 29th October. Wish you both good luck with all the preparation work. Looking forward to meet you in Jerez. I have been informed by Mary Jo that the 29th is fully booked. In first instance I also opted for the 29th. One of you may have prevented me enrolling on this date :).

Cheers,

Martin

catswhisker
7th Sep 2001, 16:45
Sorry Regional! But look on us as your guinea-pigs. When do you expect to be out there now? Keep in touch. - CW

mdieker
7th Sep 2001, 22:15
Hi Catwhisher. I think I am the guinea-pig, starting 1 October. So will be there already when you arrive. I thought I needed more time to arrange everything, so wanted to start 29 October. Almost everything is sorted out now, so 1 October is OK. Only my employer is having some problems with my early leave. I told them that I will be back as a pilot within 1.5 year and that I don't mind if they hire me as a pilot.

I'll see you soon.

Cheers

Regional