PDA

View Full Version : Any Info on RSVP Jet

Birddog370
16th Dec 2011, 21:11
Has anyone ever heard of RSVP Jet. They are currently hiring GIV FO's out of West Palm Beach. Their website is supposedly under construction, so I can't find much info.

der e-man
17th Dec 2011, 03:14
I've tried searching them on the net and had no luck either. They're difficult to get in touch with. Been around since the 1990's. They have a couple of bizjets; supposed to be growing and looking to hire someone (I think more than one) for January. It's worth a shot...seeing as how their minimums were easy to meet and they say they'd rather have a younger person who doesn't have bad habits and they can mold. They're not looking for guys with a ton of hours or ex-airline. They seem pretty awesome.

AirDaveFla
3rd Jun 2014, 14:15
BEWARE:

They want YOU to sign an employment contract, but have no problem whatsoever ignoring their role in that contract. Very poor reputation in an industry known for its poor reputation. Ownership and upper management is totally unpredictable, changing employment contracts (e.g. Perdiem and hotel requirements) on a whim. Proudly proclaims that they are different, which is true, but not in a good way.

TheresLevels
4th Aug 2014, 05:48
BAD NEWS BEARS... Top 5 worst in South Florida, turn 30 degrees left to avoid traffic...

Screwy Company, Goofy Ownership, Reputation precedes them...