PDA

View Full Version : Oxford VS Bristol in distance learning

metromanRATP
12th Dec 2011, 20:26
Good evening,

The title speaks about him even, on the other hand this is what I believed to understand:

Bristol directly gets to the point, to see certain subjects are too slightly handled.
Oxford goes more to details, on the other hand there is an access to all the inclusive CBT.

I would need advice to be known if certain persons were able to compared 2 systems.

Thank you and good evening!

zondaracer
12th Dec 2011, 21:14
Did you use a translator to write that post? Tu as besoin d'utiliser un traducteur différent.

I have not used Oxford, but Bristol for the most part got to the point. From what I heard, Oxford is a bit more in depth.

mad_jock
13th Dec 2011, 04:43
They both will do the job.

It comes down to more about the econmics of getting to one or the other.

Peripero
14th Dec 2011, 10:14
First off, Oxford's price is 2700 GBP, while Bristol's is 2140 GBP. As far as I can tell, both include distance learning CBTs and ATPL manuals (or text books). I have Oxford CBTs and they're pretty good, but have only seen only demos of Bristol's.

All in all, 560 GBP is not an insignificant amount of money given both programs are pretty much the same. I'll probably go with Bristol.

KAISERSOZE
15th Dec 2011, 00:02
Oxford is great

mrmum
15th Dec 2011, 21:09
Plus whatever Bristol's QB costs you when OAA tell you (quietly) to go buy that 'cos it's better than their's.