PDA

View Full Version : Qf Cabin Crew reunion photos - may interest some.

V-Jet
11th Dec 2011, 09:51
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp231/QFCREWPIX/2011%20Qantas%20Cabin%20Crew%20Reunion%20-%20Coogee%20Surf%20Club/?albumview=slideshow)

A few old faces from the past in places like the truck and on le truck en route from the caravans to la beachcomber:)

mach2male
11th Dec 2011, 20:13
Someone selling Grecian 2000 would make a fortune at these reunions.
Not a dark hair in sight.
Good to see some familiar(but older) faces

the rim
12th Dec 2011, 09:39
had to make a remark.......you all looked like you were having a good time and i remembered a few faces....lots of luck in the future us old timers need to meet-up and remember the good times and mates....keep it up....a lot of old timers from engineering and tech crew meet up at the mooloolaba surf club and its great to catch up......the rim :ok:

V-Jet
12th Dec 2011, 09:47
I was but a third party passing on a link to a soiree I was not invited to. I recognised a lot of faces though and could only imagine the stories. Nice to see the guys again whose hard work allowed Dixon and Joyce to make the millions they do now. I am sure that behind closed doors Strong, Dixon and Joyce are daily saying prayers to those that gave the extra mile for 90 years in the cabin and elsewhere at the coal face to build the real 'spirit' of Qantas so there was so much profit for them to reap in the future....

I understand it was mainly CC, but I am 100% certain all would have been welcome:)

Jack Van Duyn in Sydney was apparently the provider. I understand he is on face book and am sure he would not mind passing on a g'day to those of you who remembered a face or two.

RobbyK
31st Dec 2011, 09:29
Holy doooly. Brings back memories. I'd say nearly entirely cabin crew. Zimmer... still got a nice set. :O