PDA

View Full Version : Question about TC File for Canadians

Airmann
29th Nov 2011, 16:57
Hi, I am in the process of moving to Qatar and I need to know which TC office becomes ones regional office after you change to an overseas address. Without knowing ones regional office its almost impossible to get any business done with them.

The thing is that I've already changed to an overseas address last month as I did a TC Medical in the Middle East and I'm now in the process of trying to get this Access Key so that the process becomes easier in the future and I need to know my regional office as the website is of no use whatsoever. I used to be Ontario, but I just called them and they say my file is not with them anymore, so I'm assuming the file has moved somewhere else, Ottawa maybe?

On another note does TC send all your mail overseas? I didn't even ask them on the phone? Otherwise I'm sure my bills are going to start piling up with them and they'll end up freezing my license or suspending me or something.

Thanks

Panama Jack
30th Nov 2011, 04:22
Relax!

If the Canadian Government wants money from you they will find you. :)

Your file is likely already at Ottawa because of your overseas address. If in doubt just ask any Personnel Licensing officer- a quick look at their computer and they can tell you. Your bills and what little correspondence you receive (the Aviation Safety Letter is now going electronic) will be sent to you in Timbuktu or any other correct address you provide. TC will remain your good friend :ok:

Airmann
30th Nov 2011, 07:13
Thanks for the reassurance Mr. Jack. I had already talked to a licensing officer and she refused to tell me where my file was. Know that I know its in Ottawa I'll call them directly.