PDA

View Full Version : Toll 737CL Operation

capt kickback
27th Nov 2011, 12:59
Hi Does anyone have any information (pay and conditions etc) for tech crew on Tolls 737CL Freight Operation in Australia? and what they are like to work for?

beaver_rotate
28th Nov 2011, 01:04
Our client has just released some casual positions based PER. The casual position has a guarantee of:

min 10 hr flight pay / week.
F/O flight pay is $150 /hr with a min 3 hr pay for any duty.

That's all they sent me mate. Best of luck :ok:

TriJetFlying
2nd Dec 2011, 19:14
hi capt kickback

TOLL would be a pain in the ass..heard its a shaby op with crap t&c's. but if you were looking at just pocket money to keep yourself going it would be ok. they have old classics. getting some NG time would be a better option. or maybe you're just looking to come back to aust with all your hard earnings. if so, it would be an ok job.

my oleo is extended
2nd Dec 2011, 19:33
I hear that the young ex CASA kid has been trying to get a gig back at the regulator, any truth in that? Perhaps the reality of flying back of the clock freight missions vs working for the government and sharpening pencils for more money has kicked in ?

Aimpoint
2nd Dec 2011, 19:51
Capt Kickback,

Look up the 'Airwork' EBA on the AFAP or FWA websites. Actually not too bad compared to some RPT operators and the amount of days per week you actually fly.