PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy an Aircraft

JChallenger
26th Nov 2011, 19:19
Good Afternoon Guys,

I am new to this forum, but I figured this was the right forum to post this question.

My company is currently looking to purchase a Beechjet 400A, I was wondering if any of you fellow pilots knew of any Beechjets for sale?

Sir George Cayley
29th Nov 2011, 17:35
I can see why you picked this corner of the Forum to post, but I think the Biz Jet section a little lower down might get a few more replies.

Personally I'd Google Trade a Plane :ok:

No RYR for me
30th Nov 2011, 07:32
Buying a business jet:
A) get advise from a proper consultant
b) don't believe that nice pilot you met at a party, changes are he knows :mad: all about buying airplanes , let alone business jets
c) a quick and dirty of available 400 aircraft: www.controller.com

Good luck :ok:

ps why on earth a 400A while you can get a nice 400XP for next to nothing?

LGW Vulture
30th Nov 2011, 08:58
There are currently 90 Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP aircraft for sale. Now picking the right one at the right price is the key.

PM me if you want help.

mutt
30th Nov 2011, 12:11
Why a Beechjet 400A? Unless you have some of this type already, I would suggest that you sit down and discuss what your exact requirements, what airports are you going to operate from, what type of routes, number of passengers and baggage, then you can assess what aircraft are suitable for your requirements based on various parameters such as "suitability", "availability""Purchase Cost" "Operating Cost""Reliability""History of the type"..

After all that, you can decide that the Nextant 400XT is the most suitable for your requirements :):):):)

Mutt

I.R.PIRATE
30th Nov 2011, 18:23
Or a nice little 125 model Hawker that fits your mission profile, which should be pretty easy seeing as you are considering a 400A...

You will not be sorry.

PM LGW vulture, he will sort you outl.

M-ONGO
1st Dec 2011, 09:56
And by the looks of it, the last two or three posters above work for the same firm! Seriously, why (as mutt said) a 400A...