UPPERLOBE
24th Nov 2011, 00:43
V-Jet the link has disappeared. :confused:

ferris
24th Nov 2011, 01:09
Clarke and Dawe - Brand Loyalty. Cancelled. - YouTube

breakfastburrito
24th Nov 2011, 01:46
Re posts - there is a problem with the time on the server. Web administrators are aware of the issue, but as it was put to me, they have gone home for thanksgiving as they are based in California.

Wally Mk2
24th Nov 2011, 03:00
It's the Mods,they are getting sick of the amount of QF threads or CASA (same thing) so they are putting in gremlins to throw us all off:E

Wmk2

V-Jet
24th Nov 2011, 08:02
Gold....

'twas too short, but I cannot say it better,

blurter8
24th Nov 2011, 08:10
Could not agree more.
Very funny indeed.:D

UPPERLOBE
24th Nov 2011, 09:09
Something weird is happening with this site.

My posts are coming up with times way earlier than the actual times I made the post and a lot of times when posting I am flagged as logged off when replying even though I've just logged on?

SOPS
24th Nov 2011, 09:18
I argree, something is wrong, post are out of order, and things are dissappearing

gobbledock
24th Nov 2011, 10:51
Perhaps Ken Borough's radio scanner is interfering with the pprune server??
Or maybe somebody from within QF in their paranoid and delusional state has purchased some electro magnetic pulse emitter to distort broadband length and bring to a halt some of the postings on pprune?

WTF? When i type in the name pprune (with two p's) it spits it out with 3 p's??
Solar flare? Maybe the gap between Alabanese and Joyce's teeth are creating some kind of temporal flux in the space time continuum ?
Oh no, god no, it is a glitch in the Matrix!

tail wheel
24th Nov 2011, 19:41
The link above appears to work at least on my iPhone.

The time/date stamp problem has been around for months and the site technical people can't find the problem. :mad: :yuk:

The site administrators are taking the week end off for Thanksgiving but I will draw this thread to their attention. Don't hold your breath waiting for the problem to be solved.

Ah, Wally, another ludicrous gem of "wisdom" from Wally's World?

Jack Ranga
24th Nov 2011, 21:12
You leave wally alone tailwheel :ugh: (:})

Towering Q
25th Nov 2011, 02:14
"It can't have been easy for the riff-raff that fly in our planes either."

Classic Clarke and Dawe satire....sums up the situation perfectly.:ok: