PDA

View Full Version : Loss of licence insurance

norton2005
23rd Nov 2011, 14:49
Hello all, Im currently looking for some loss of licence insurance other than balpa. I answered their medical questionaire trying to draw out a policy, but they came back to me saying they will insure me, but putting on limitations for things I wont be covered for. They proposed 3 limitations, which I think is a bit of a joke really, as with some of the stuff they wanna restrict, its like Im being insured only if I scrape my knee or something, really ridiculous. theres nothing wrong with me, Im all good, I hold my normal unrestricted class 1, and I fly day in and day out on my airbus, so whats their problem!!!!!So basically looking for some info of other companies that perhaps you are with, or know of, that offer this insurance so I could look into them. Thankyou for your help.

Thomas coupling
1st Dec 2011, 13:44
Try Haywards Insurance of London. Exceptional coverage for a reasonable sum. BALPA as ever are a waste of time.

norton2005
5th Dec 2011, 13:54
Thanks very much for the help, Ill take a look at them!!!

newmanbrown
8th Dec 2011, 06:31
Thanks very much for the help.

Scuzzisid
8th Dec 2011, 15:17
Haywards are a broker, you can go direct to Hiscox, but try both and see who is best. The broker may provide a better service...