PDA

View Full Version : One more Fake Pilot

FL140
23rd Nov 2011, 04:17
Still lot more in the market I guess , risking common man life := := := :=

A 23-year-old pilot was arrested here for submitting the forged marksheet of an exam conducted by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to get a commercial pilot licence from the regulator, police said Tuesday.
Anirudh Kiran Deshpande was arrested from his house in Vasant Kunj yesterday, said Deputy Commissioner of Police Ashok Chand.
Deshpande, who obtained his foreign commercial pilot licence from the US, was held after police received a complaint from the chief vigilance officer of the DGCA. He had given forged marksheets in the DGCA to get an Indian commercial pilot's licence.
23/11/11 IANS/GulfNews

LieDetector
23rd Nov 2011, 04:21
Turns out he and I have half a dozen mutual friends on Face book(Why does it auto correct book to pprune?), was in the same batch as one of my friends during training.

Oh dear....

Akali Dal
23rd Nov 2011, 05:41
Good job by the DGCA's CVO and the police for their prompt action. This miscreant should be prosecuted to the fullest and banned from flight for a long time!

captjns
23rd Nov 2011, 09:36
Some children are under the impression that Daddy’s and Mommy’s money will still prevail:=…. Oh well:{. Sooooo how much money was wasted on this hopefully ex- infant of the magenta line:hmm:?
Good job to the DGCA who found this little $hit:D