PDA

View Full Version : Jet Airways Open House Interviews For ATR 72-500

cyrilroy21
21st Nov 2011, 13:47
// Taken from the Jet Airways Careers Website //

For ATR 72-500 Type Rated Experienced P1 and P2 Pilots at the below mention venue.

Venue: Siroya Centre,
Sahar Airport Road,
Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400099 India
Tel: +91-22-6121 1000

Dates: November 21, 2011 (Monday) to November 23, 2011 (Wednesday)

Timing: 1300 hrs to 1700 hrs

Preferred: 500 hours in line experience.

For both the above positions, candidates should have an incident / accident free flying record and a class I medical. Age 25 years and above, height minimum 162.5 cms. No Objection Certificate or Release letter from previous employer is a must.

The suitable candidates will be offered regular employment on the rolls of the Company. Salary will be commensurate as per industry standards and further progression as per the company policy.

The suitable candidates will be offered regular employment on the rolls of the Company. Salary will be commensurate as per industry.

Careers (http://www.jetairways.com/EN/IN/Careers/Careers.aspx)

flankerpilot
21st Nov 2011, 15:28
wonder how many KFA ATR drivers will be showing up :E

JammedStab
22nd Nov 2011, 01:09
What about guys with only -42 experience?

PEC
22nd Nov 2011, 03:01
About -42 drivers - Jet would be interested only if you have more than 1000PIC
on type.
Also for P2s : Don't bother to go if you don't have 500 on type (72-500) or are less than 25 years of age. They will keep you waiting all day only to be told about your ineligibility.

Aeronotix
22nd Nov 2011, 04:45
KFA - ATR Jocks will fill in the blanks for Jet, unless gasbag Dr Mallaya entices them with blank cheques :O which again could bounce like flubber!:E

Aeronotix

cyrilroy21
22nd Nov 2011, 04:53
I am quite curious as to why does Jet have an age requirement of 25 years for experienced P2 ?

I can understand for Captains but why for co-pilots ?

Anyone in the knowhow care to comment ?

If a lot of KFA guys switch over to Jet then this means the ongoing recruitment of fresh pilots will be put on hold for a long time to come :(

superdunkaroos
22nd Nov 2011, 06:59
The age and hours criteria seem to suggest that these vacancies are specifically to attract the KF lot.

Jet8
30th Nov 2011, 10:29
hello, I am planning for ATR-72 TR from CAE - Brussels,

anyone intrested? please PM me asap!

Thanks in advance!

PEC
30th Nov 2011, 10:43
hello, I am planning for ATR-72 TR from CAE - Brussels

Cool. May i ask why the hurry? Has Jet placed a whopper of an order for ATRs suddenly?

P.S: How much is a certain Capt. S.M. charging you for it?

Jet8
1st Dec 2011, 00:26
Anyone intrested in ATR TR, please PM me!

@PEC- please keep your comments at you, I have asked for person who is intrested, no need comments special, read your post in other thread, please come down to earth, if you can't help? then please do not comment as well!

PEC
1st Dec 2011, 03:55
Mr. 21 yr old Hotshot - Jet8,

please keep your comments at you
"AT" me? Right!

no need comments special,
Looks like someone has been taking way too many of them RTR classes.

please come down to earth,
I am here. I'd suggest you to get your head out of your a** and have another look around.

If a certain logical and fitting question which i proposed warranted an answer like the above, I'm certain you would be a textbook example of perfect CRM.
Cheers.